Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Tielemans63

Member
  • Posts

    21,014
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    33

Everything posted by Tielemans63

  1. Can't wait to see PSG annihilate Arsenal in the CL final. Going to be entertaining
  2. Good point, mate. You'd think they would rest a few, wouldn't you? That said, if Arse are this bad, they'll lose anyway
  3. Arsenal will lose to Palace if they play like this
  4. Oh, I hate been a Leicester fan mate, obviously. Pretty familiar with what joyless football looks like
  5. That cheer for winning a throw-in
  6. I'd hate to be an Arsenal fan, genuinely. Joyless, sterile football.
  7. This has been a truly woeful game. Embarrassing that these are the potential champions we're watching here.
  8. Klopp to Man City in an unexpected turn of events....you heard it here first! (Actually being serious)
  9. God, Arsenal will be the dullest champions ever if they do it. Horrible to watch. Absolute grinders
  10. Got the **** on with it. Idiots
  11. https://www.football365.com/news/manchester-united-jason-wilcox-jeremy-monga-louis-page-leicester-city Monga and Page on Man United's radar apparently
  12. Based on having potential, a point to prove and a genuine affinity for the club. He's done a good job at Newport. Kingy isn't a great example as he was a) a caretaker and b) didn't want to be manager. Our managers with no history with the club have also been pretty shit tbf with the exception of Enzo.
  13. This Forest performance is the highlight of our season
  14. Give this man a chance. Bring him home
  15. You were a League 1 player when you joined, ya massive div
  16. As well as the men's and women's teams, Rudkin also oversees the KP Polo team. He's made some big signings in pre-season. Interested to see what impact they have
  17. The more I've thought about it, the more I think Fuchsy might be a great choice. Obviously he's inexperienced, but he's done a very good job in the league below the one we'll be competing in next season. He had Newport playing with pride and spirit which we've completely lost. He's massively popular with Leicester fans, and I think that's huge right now. He's someone I could see starting to unite the fanbase once again. He also strikes me as a smart guy, who loves the club. I think he'd be very motivated to do well for us, unlike Rowett who I believe just took the job for the money. I think we could do a lot worse than give Fuchs an opportunity. He'd certainly have the backing of the fans and that's huge right now.
  18. Did a poor job - worse than Marti. Tactically, he was incredibly inflexible. Shouldn't even be a consideration.
  19. ....and still be utter shite
  20. Did he fall to the ground instantly?
  21. Conrad Logan player manager. Get him back in nets.
  22. I sincerely hope not. He's been a massive disappointment.....and my expectations were low.
  23. These boys have really earned those shirts. Exciting starting line up.
×
×
  • Create New...