-
Posts
9,269 -
Joined
-
Days Won
3
Everything posted by fox_favourite
-
I've disliked Asda for years. The nearest one for me was Thurmaston branch, and hated it. Found it felt dirty and choice and stock poor and seemed worse after COVID. Put me off Asda ever since, even now I've moved to near Fosse park, I don't do my weekly shop there, preferring Aldi (though wasn't keen on Thorpe Astley one, but been loads better since it's refurbishment). As for the fuel, filled my car up with their diesel years ago and it made my car stutter. Filled up with Sainsbury's next and it never did it again. So I avoid Asda fuel like the plague now. Asda used to be good, but I agree it has gone downhill in past years which is a shame.
-
We can take these blue billion pound bottle jobs
-
Whole team looks like unmotivated blue lumps
-
Bet his legs ache today. And that clip of him on his adventure down the pitch is on repeat in his house.
-
Full on ban for that comment.
-
Match Ratings: Bournemouth 0-1 Leicester City - Vote Now
fox_favourite replied to Mark's topic in Leicester City Forum
Vesty/Hamza MoM -
Match Ratings: Bournemouth 0-1 Leicester City - Vote Now
fox_favourite replied to Mark's topic in Leicester City Forum
Excellent and confident performance -
Bournemouth FA Cup (a) Match Thread
fox_favourite replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
That is big. We played like a premier League side. A great performance considering we lost the last 2. Massive confidence boost -
Bournemouth FA Cup (a) Match Thread
fox_favourite replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
Ah bum. Forgot that game -
Bournemouth FA Cup (a) Match Thread
fox_favourite replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
Let's all applaud Praet in completing his first 90 for Leicester City -
Bournemouth FA Cup (a) Match Thread
fox_favourite replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
I have to say, I'm impressed with that half overall. -
Bournemouth FA Cup (a) Match Thread
fox_favourite replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
I don't care what anyone says...I love Sharky! -
Bournemouth FA Cup (a) Match Thread
fox_favourite replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
Or he gets a semi for the quarters -
Bournemouth FA Cup (a) Match Thread
fox_favourite replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
Just grab your coat and leave now... don't speak of this again. -
Bournemouth FA Cup (a) Match Thread
fox_favourite replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
Yup 2 league game ban, so to include him is acceptable -
Bournemouth FA Cup (a) Match Thread
fox_favourite replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
It's not live until 7:20 -
Bournemouth FA Cup (a) Match Thread
fox_favourite replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
7:31 -
Bournemouth FA Cup (a) Match Thread
fox_favourite replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
If anyone else's asks, it's Luke and see the reaction -
What. A. Man. Nothing more to say
-
Leeds United (A) 3-1 - Post-Match Thread
fox_favourite replied to lnkstern's topic in Leicester City Forum
Leeds Utd are massive and the best team in the championship. Didn't you know that they didn't get sorted until September and if it was August they would be top of the league and absolutely brilliant? Didn't you know that they have the best squad and the best manager in the league? I think that covers all that they can say. I'm with you it is a bit odd. If they were that big, they'd be in the premier League. All we can do is.... -
Leeds United (A) 3-1 - Post-Match Thread
fox_favourite replied to lnkstern's topic in Leicester City Forum
But the hard truth is that it doesn't matter how many points you acquire over a set time, it's a while season. Hard fact is that you're 6pts behind had a poor start, but now you have momentum. More points in a set time is not relevant to the big picture. -
Leeds United (A) 3-1 - Post-Match Thread
fox_favourite replied to lnkstern's topic in Leicester City Forum
But last year, we weren't creating chances, we weren't playing well, we were rarely (if ever) the better side. We were crap all over. There is a difference, just need to get better at closing the gates. I think the key is Ndidi.
