Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

whoareyaaa

Member
  • Posts

    27,032
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by whoareyaaa

  1. its not a problem as the points can relate to the league position just would have been easier
  2. a better question would be top, top 2, playoffs or outside the playoffs in that case I would have said playoffs
  3. Hermansen is class just wish we wouldn't piss around near the back if we only have a one goal advantage in the last 5/10mins in games, not his fault.
  4. They have been around for ages.
  5. Meta Quest 3 is pretty cool
  6. Can't beat iPhone, Android is shit
  7. Looks like a really tidy player and comfortable on the ball along with a bit of steel about him. This could be a great signing.
  8. I think Ipswich will struggle in there next two, Southampton will be comfortably second by the end of them fixtures
  9. If a team is losing 1 nil they are going to throw as many men forward in the last 5 minutes and as we pass it around it’s a lot of pressure on the back line and keeper. maybe we should try and get it further upfield and out the danger zone if we are leading one nil with not long to go we are inviting pressure for no reason other than to stick to our style
  10. I still think we will be fine just the timing of the goal didn’t help. we are a better team than Ipswich and Southampton we are just going through a bit of a sticky patch we have enough quality to turn it around in the next league games
  11. He covered a lot of distance and worked hard but as you say didn’t really threaten much though.
  12. I would say the keeper is normally the one that is least comfortable those two are fine the keeper not so
  13. We should have kept KDH on think the only sub needed was Albrighton for Mcateer that’s what cost us imo bringing off KDH Mcateer was doing fine though full of energy great to see
  14. Agree should be on till the end he is the engine
  15. Can’t believe we have threw it away again
  16. Similar to the last game against them
  17. needles corner
  18. I don't know that may well be the case then surely there would be a way for Union FS to move over there though, I think it would improve the atmosphere somewhat and over time those people will move out and it will gain more people that want to sign etc.
  19. I think it is the biggest issue you have said it yourself by splitting up the only people that will get involved to create the atmosphere. I don't think it would be that hard to move over there is the blocks next to L1 as well which would get filled more and more down the east stand. Eventually the East would turn into a 'kop; so to speak
  20. Regarding the atmosphere why don't Union Fs move into L1 next to the away fans instead of segregating thereself in the 'kop' I think thats the biggest issue.
  21. Think he was in two minds then shoot or pass
  22. Atmosphere is terrible
  23. Can't believe Cannon is only 21, real prospect
×
×
  • Create New...