Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Sol thewall Bamba

Member
  • Posts

    22,512
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    35

Everything posted by Sol thewall Bamba

  1. I think people should probably come to terms with him staying. We need some muscle in this league and this guy is an absolute mountain.
  2. What's the betting he won't be fit for Saturday even if he does get announced in the next day or so "Needs a few weeks to get up to speed". "Needs some time to settle with the lads".
  3. I'm not sure I'd go that far tbh but the standard really is crap.
  4. This, we thought it was bad under Enzo in the Championship, we ain't seen nothing yet! How Northampton didn't score in what was basically an open goal at the weekend was hillarious.
  5. Pretty sure a program is mandatory from like step 6 non league upwards?
  6. Fvcking huge game for them isn't it, like basically every team in this dogshit league. Was going to say how did we end up like this but everyone with half a brain knows.
  7. Don't usually run in the mornings but just been out for 12k. Really enjoyed it, the cool air after the last 3 months was absolutely delightful. Weirdly, I came back stinking of the fire from the new forest which is about 5 miles as the crow flies from our house, but I couldn't smell it in the air when I was out. Guess it just built up gradually on me.
  8. I think it's a ploy hoping the moronic owner won't notice.
  9. Cedric Kipre is two leagues above us
  10. Yes but he's not expected to play so that makes it a good signing somehow
  11. Jakub JJ Junior Okoli Souttar Man City geezer Skipp Braybrooke Page Alves Ipswich guy (the first one) Bosnian fox's mate
  12. If it's on direct debit just cancel it.
  13. I wonder how much we'll pay over the course of his time here for him not to make a single appearance.
  14. Just seen he's in the last year of his contract. No one is paying money for him, he's here until the bitter end.
  15. People still thinking that money from this deal will be re-invested Book value still remaining of at least 6million. If we get 8million up front for him, 2million profit covers the interest on our loans for 10 weeks. That's where this money will go.
  16. Red card on debut, Darius Vassell style
  17. "When our rivers run dry and our crops cease to grow, when our summers grow longer and winters won't snow". 18 years ago!
  18. There is a light and it always goeeess ooouutttt
  19. Just finished the Lockerbie bombing drama on Netflix, which was excellent.
  20. Do you trust the club to bring in better players than them with the money we'd receive?
  21. When's the "talks have broken down" tweet hitting then? I'm going tomorrow morning 🦊
  22. I get the theory that if the opposition don't have the ball they can't score. But Jesus, I write automations at work that are more exciting to watch. Going to be a tough gig trying to support this for 50+ games this season.
×
×
  • Create New...