Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Sol thewall Bamba

Member
  • Posts

    22,512
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    35

Everything posted by Sol thewall Bamba

  1. The whole concept of sending someone to stand in the bushes with a set of binoculars seems so ridiculous in this day and age. Surely there are drones that can sit hundreds of meters away and get easy footage of the whole sessions that can be interpreted by AI etc? Rather than just Timmy saying "oh yeah they practised the shape a bit but I couldn't really see from where I was".
  2. Good morning Anthony Herihly Communications and Marketing director, how do you feel the marketing of the first major event since your promotion is going on a scale of 1-10?
  3. Family stand, away end and some west stand blocks taken off sale.
  4. Yep, it needs to be a fresh slate candidate like Enzo was to have any chance of not being judged by the fanbase before they get in the door.
  5. Who has to run everything past Rudkin and they get everything signed off by the Nepo baby, who isn't interested. Nothing changes until King Power leave!
  6. Surprised they're still on sale tbh
  7. Yeah you said this when I mentioned it last time and since then it's just become even more of a one issue discussion. I just can't see how even a major world event shifts the focus of the next election away from migration.
  8. Hardly suprising results. As I said before the next election will be a one issue election.
  9. There's only a certain number of season tickets available and people who have called up and/or spoken to Jim have said they're getting close to the maximum.
  10. It might be worth just leaving it and doing it in a few weeks time when it's quietened down. There's not timeframe on relocation, you can do it whenever.
  11. Near enough singles only in SK1 standing now. Club will probably just pull general sale today with no warning so it's really last orders I should think. Get involved!
  12. Actually on reflection they haven't as much as I thought. In the cheaper areas and the standing areas they've gone really well. In the West Stand, the pricey bits of the East stand (almost £800 for a seat on the halfway line in the East stand for league one football 💀) and the family stand there's swathes and barely any movement from the start of today.
  13. Sold like hotcakes on general sale today.
  14. Frieburg were Bochum's opponents when I first went there to watch them, that was in the second tier. Their rise has been outstanding.
  15. Are they wearing the green jumpers again
  16. Finally some ****ing respite from this season from HELL
  17. Please say it's been as one sided as the stats suggest
  18. Literally 12 hours after posting this Liverpool did a huge u turn on their ticket price increases due to fan backlash and protest hahaha
  19. I guess there are c.26k seats to choose from but only 23k can be filled by ST holders, leaving the rest for match by match.
  20. That's not what it's saying I don't think. I think it's saying there are 20,420 sold and 6,054 still available to choose from.
  21. First time since summer 2013 they've been on general sale. That's a whole generation almost, crazy stuff.
  22. Fancy re running it for season ticket sales? There's a general sale map on the website now.
×
×
  • Create New...