-
Posts
22,512 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
35
Everything posted by Sol thewall Bamba
-
Depends if I back my self to turn the finances around. Then I'd own the 6th most successful club of the century rather than one that's languished in the 4th tier for most of it. Is this actually still a Leicester forum? I've got people trying to convince me "Burton Albion" and "Bradford City" are more attractive proposals than us.
- 454 replies
-
- 13
-
-
-
If you had the option to buy Burton Albion or Leicester City and you could easily afford either who are you choosing?
-
We have to be the most self deprecating fan base in world football. We're the 6th most successful club in the country this century ffs and people go on like we're Burton Albion.
- 454 replies
-
- 12
-
-
Premier League 2025/26 Thread
Sol thewall Bamba replied to OntarioFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Double relegation for me and my Mrs, would have got very good odds on that at the start of the season. West Ham's statement this evening was very good as well, compare that to the utter rubbish Antony Herihly puts out. -
Good to get some more dross out the door but that's another £40m odd in transfer fees out the door for nothing.
-
Another relegation for King Power. **** off.
-
Yep. I don't understand why people are so happy to see the "smaller clubs" win trophies. It deminishes what we achieved if any Tom Dick and Harry can win a trophy in the following years. I want Leicester to be the only team outside the biggest clubs in the country to win trophies as that would strengthen our position (not that it matters now anyway we're dead until King Power leave).
-
They're both shit
-
I mean, no one is ever spying again so maybe in that regard it's needed?
-
The Running Thread (formerly How fast can you run a 5k?)
Sol thewall Bamba replied to Sly's topic in General Chat
Saw a debate on whether you'd rather be able to run a sub 20 5K or a sub 4 hr marathon. I went back and forth but I think the sub 20 is a more exclusive achievement. I think if someone told me they ran a 3.59 marathon I'd be impressed but a 19.59 5k would really make me sit up and pay attention. I'm sure people will disagree -
Feeding frenzy realistically. Any top club in Europe is going to be interested, the chance to get a 20/30/40/50 million pound player ahead of time for a tiny fraction of that fee, why would anyone not be throwing their name in the hat? Life under King Power continues.
-
Yeah maybe take the summer off here and come back when everyone has forgotten about this
-
I mean at any other club maybe. I think it would be more unfathomable for King Power to communicate or show some accountability at this stage.
-
So incredibly dull. Dying for some kick and rush football next season.
-
Him going and flailing about against Iran and New Zealand would do nothing for his value. It's not like he's a kid, everyone knows what he's about at this stage. It's probably already agreed anyway.
-
Faes not in the Belgian world cup squad
-
We should be careful what we wish for.
-
Anything other than a league and paint trophy double would be an abject failure.
