-
Posts
6,906 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike
-
Thanks for sharing this, I would've missed it otherwise
-
Classic ticket office this
-
The block not open on yours?
-
I can't believe they've just sold out before the 5pm release as well! The way this club treats it's fans
-
-
Surely his deal wouldn't be included in the ban as the terms were agreed before? It'd be really harsh if not!
-
When you shop online but don't buy something and get emails later saying ''forget something'' or ''how about a second look?'' Fcuk off and leave me alone
-
The popularity of blatantly fake eye lashes. Particularly the oversized ones
-
The good parts of Leicester are too spread out. All the places I've been lately, so Norwich, Bristol, Newcastle, Sunderland, Lincoln, Nottingham etc all have a much better feel to them. It's a shame as it's 'home', but I only visit now on matchdays.
-
League One & Two - 2023-2024 Season
Stuntman_Mike replied to Wymsey's topic in General Football and Sport
I don't think I've ever used 'Rotherham are the bigger club' in a sentence before but here we are And he's worked there before so knows the club well. He might even live up that way still etc -
Surely giving the 'better' side a second chance to go through in a full match replay is more of an advantage?
-
I'm surprised it's taken this long!
-
It seems they're quite passionate about it
-
Most likely, but making Wembley for the first time would have been an achievement in itself.
-
Man Utd are playing at home against Chelsea in the other tie. I don't know if they just do it by whoever was drawn first are the hosts maybe?
-
Was this spotted by anyone? Apologies if it's already in the Millwall thread. I guess he cares..
-
Boro's turn next! Only one of two teams unbeaten in the last 5 games..
-
I know it's a bit of a cliche, but you do often see teams keep a clean sheet the game after a hammering. Not meaning I expected one here
-
Has to be the case Just as they go the complete opposite for international tournaments.
-
I'm not saying he would, but I'm saying I'd try. And of course Cov can still go up too.
-
I'd be happy to poach Robins off Cov if we stay down.
- 183 replies
-
- 14
-
-
You lot I'm as pissed off as anyone with our current situation, but for as long as we have a club you'll be there or thereabouts. The passion and emotions is what keeps us coming back and it can change so quickly. Look at the celebrations of Birmingham on Saturday compared to last night.. that was within 6 days. It's a drug like no other.
