-
Posts
6,906 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike
-
Yes. Yes we did.
-
Discussions between all sections of fans
Stuntman_Mike replied to Motty's topic in Leicester City Forum
Tbf, even that's a stretch for a good chunk for a people. -
Any idea when March games get announced?
-
What if EVERYONE just left on 82? Imagine. It's bad enough now, but if everyone had the same attitude it would be quite something. Empty seats from the start is less deflating than people that don't want to be there in the first place.
-
Frankfurt Arena in June. We managed to get tickets for England v Denmark in the resale.
-
FA Cup 5th Round Draw - Bournemouth Away.
Stuntman_Mike replied to whoareyaaa's topic in Leicester City Forum
I didn't realise! Cheers. -
FA Cup 5th Round Draw - Bournemouth Away.
Stuntman_Mike replied to whoareyaaa's topic in Leicester City Forum
It's only a poor tie for me because it's midweek and I can't make it. I'd be quite excited for it if it was on a Saturday It might be unpopular but I'd be quite happy with a replay with home advantage. -
What the FA Cup means to me........
Stuntman_Mike replied to sishades's topic in Leicester City Forum
Be sure to free up your ticket to final should we make it seeing as it means nothing -
I think you missed the KKK reference.
-
I can't believe that Cannon song looks like it's here to stay People singing that still use MySpace and MSN I'm convinced of it.
-
Lemon wipes in KFC.
-
Ronnie to come out saying he loves playing in Leicester and the Highcross doesn't need a refurb.
-
Red squirrels
-
Best African XI to play for City
Stuntman_Mike replied to onekeithweller's topic in Leicester City Forum
That's exactly what I was thinking! -
The bottom of Kingy Road. Crowies Sam's (corner shop) Lanes butchers Mark's electrical Daymans Mercury shop Mick and Dens
-
-
Tamworth Tap voted best pub in the country. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-67949548
-
FA CUP - Birmingham/Hull (h)
Stuntman_Mike replied to phoneticerror's topic in Ticket News and Travel
Yeah I'm not offended at all My comment was mainly aimed at £23 for non season ticket holders (the type of fan that we should be encouraging through the gates, not pricing out) -
FA CUP - Birmingham/Hull (h)
Stuntman_Mike replied to phoneticerror's topic in Ticket News and Travel
Jesus -
FA CUP - Birmingham/Hull (h)
Stuntman_Mike replied to phoneticerror's topic in Ticket News and Travel
Overpriced. -
I had to ask a guy in his 60s to lower his phone so I could see the goal for the penalty. I can't believe he didn't have ITV to see the highlights. Oh and did anyone notice the girl begging for Faes shirt pre game when he was warming up the other side of the pitch? Absolutely tragic Atmosphere was decent in parts but same old, the majority just aren't interested at all.
-
Shaun Murphy absolutely loves the sound of his own voice don't he?
-
Seven-time Masters champion Ronnie O'Sullivan has criticised tournament venue Alexandra Palace, saying it is "disgusting" and makes him "feel ill". O'Sullivan, 48, added that the iconic north London venue is "dirty" and that he "can't wait to get out of here". The world number one made the comments after beating Barry Hawkins 6-3 on Thursday to reach the semi-finals. The World Snooker Tour (WST) said "other players have spoken with unanimous positivity" about the venue. O'Sullivan, who has also finished Masters runner-up six times, said: "I just don't like this place. I find it disgusting. "Everywhere is dirty. It's cold. It's freezing, I have to wear my coat everywhere. You go through car parks. There are bins. Honestly, it just makes me feel ill. "I'm a bit of a clean freak and when I come in here it gives me the heebie-jeebies. I just can't wait to get out of here." Masters match schedule, BBC TV coverage and tournament history Alexandra Palace, which was built in 1865, has hosted the Masters since 2012. It has also hosted the PDC World Darts Championship since 2008 and was the scene of 16-year-old Luke Littler's sensational run to the final earlier this month. Responding to O'Sullivan's comments, the WST said: "We work alongside Alexandra Palace to provide the best possible conditions for players on and off the table. "All other players have spoken with unanimous positivity about the venue. Fans love coming here. This is underlined by record ticket sales and the fact that all standard admission seats sold out ahead of this year's tournament." An Alexandra Palace spokesperson added: "We love hosting the Masters and welcoming all the players and fans to the Palace. We work tirelessly to provide an arena and atmosphere that this great event deserves. "We've been proud of the overwhelming positive feedback the venue has received in recent years, and it's obviously disappointing that Ronnie feels differently. We hope we can change his mind and that he enjoys the rest of his tournament here."
