Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

FLAN

Member
  • Posts

    3,491
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by FLAN

  1. He is horrific today
  2. Looks all over the place. Can someone breathalyse him at half time?
  3. I see he’s finally learnt how to win headers
  4. Kidding myself really aren’t I. Thanks all
  5. Instant hit?
  6. Surprised I’ve not had rohypnol suggested too
  7. Anyone used and can recommend anything. I’m off to Florida with work for the grand total of 1.5 days of actual work surrounded by travel. I’m terrible if I don’t sleep and wondered if anyone had any tips on something natural I could take to knock me out for a good nights sleep once I arrive (830pm local). Chances are I’m waking up a few hrs after I drop off as things stand
  8. Had a weird conversation with a friend at Christmas who admitted he would drive over the limit as he believes his driving is superior to most others and therefore remains good even when over the limit this is a normal person with a very good job so not some idiot I know (or so I thought) told him he’s a twat taking this stance
  9. My assumption is you would have someone else drive or get a taxi unless you were with someone you didn’t want to be seen with.
  10. Assume there are other reasons he didn’t want someone in the car with him.
  11. From SK1 looked like a most embarrassing dive
  12. Bring us the next Tete
  13. From most confusing junction in Leicester to most confusing junction in Leicester every time I go down fosse road I know some idiot is going to try and cut into the lane
  14. Think we should retire the 7 shirt now
  15. Puel signed him didn’t he? He seemed to be trying to remove some of the more influential players like Vardy at the time. Was Ward signing designed to push out Kasper but then Puel realised how crap he was? He never played him really did he?
  16. Is there such a thing as someone coming in to do a few repairs on a fitted kitchen rather than wholesale change? had one in about 5 years ago and over time the shoddy work has surfaced. Need some stuff like reselling and adjusting. would a kitchen fitter do this?
  17. She’s Colombian not Basque
  18. Get Mavididi off now. Appalling
  19. Celebrate if he makes a pass tbf
  20. Shocking so far
×
×
  • Create New...