Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. A 'pro's pro' as my wife put it... If anyone ever wants some inspiration in their football career...
  2. Cholera, Zoo and Costume?
  3. I know that, hence 'need' rather than 'want'.
  4. If we need to sell him anyway, then so be it...
  5. You don't get any closer than that!
  6. Anyone in there using the title 'Darth'?
  7. Does anyone see Man City losing that badly?
  8. If only next season could end that way, too
  9. Rich business owners want competitive sports to be a business first, competitive sport 2nd... News at 11
  10. Why bother with tickets when you can just sit at home and rant on here?
  11. Sounds a bit Ruud...
  12. It'd be easier if we played in red/black
  13. "Here's what you could have won..."
  14. Dammit - it I'd known about how rare this documentary was going to be, I would have kept the copy I had... Dammit. (I can't find it anywhere either Just the NBC one - (the official one still being up on YT, ofc.))
  15. Not quite enough today, but for the rest of the season...
  16. Go Yuki... (Maybe not...) Go Lando.... EDIT: Awww, shame Piastri - nice try... Grrr@Verstappen
  17. BOOO!!! But it does seem pretty inevitable atm, doesn't it
  18. The only thing you can can rely on is Spurs being Spursy
  19. Meh - he's just another twat playing for a team full of them - it's just that he's no longer 'our' twat
  20. *Please stay as a 0-0 draw, dammit* (Supporting anything to do with Spurs is just wrong ) EDIT: Oh well...
×
×
  • Create New...