Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. Did a decent Vardy impression with that goal Let's see how many more he can get tonight...
  2. So, are we all looking forward to the next match, then?
  3. Maybe Huth had been giving set peice advice to big Harry?
  4. Yep - I'm blaming you for that
  5. It's a good thing Salah can't cross innit?
  6. And now it's the turn of Elblokovic...
  7. I'm nipping out for a chicken fried rice...
  8. Corporal hair couldn't earn his stripes then?
  9. Too good for Spurs... No, wait...
  10. Rice's condition turned out to be contagious?
  11. He had to miss one eventually, right?
  12. I dunno which nation is responsible for this curse, but: "Be careful what you wish for" definitely seems approprate atm.
×
×
  • Create New...