Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. I knew going without at least one safety car was hoping for too much
  2. Yep. Still here. 5 second penalty for Ocon Hamilton...
  3. Kimi's not hanging around, though, regardless...
  4. LOL@Max Not his day... Go Kimi and Hamilton...
  5. I'm blaming Sam Dury @bbc sport for that one Eng 184-6 published at 46 overs 46 overs Lead by 209 Whisper it, but this is probably the most comfortable that any batters have looked over the past day and a half.
  6. Should we start playing polo instead?
  7. For some reason I'm dreading this appointment far more than the others before, even if they turned out to be bad, too... *ARGH* At this rate, I'd trust my Mum to do a better job - (she'd have them fit, for one thing! (I'm pretty sure she's had enough of hearing me complain about the team's lack of fitness this year, everytime I talk to her)) - not that they could afford her, but still... (Seriously - I had to ask: just for being a fitness/physical co-ordination etc. coach, she'd be charging £1 Mil a week :O I guess she can stay retired... )
  8. He'll get a decent tune of out of them at least, make them all sing from the same hymn sheet?
  9. Oh dear... That's tonight spoiled then
  10. Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to be neutral
  11. Not many Arsneal fans round here then?
  12. To go with the intensive porposises
  13. You and I remembner Budapest very differently /s
  14. There's a reason it's no longer KING Power?
  15. No Huth free kick today then? Awww
  16. I wasn't even watching at that point, but the moment I heard it in the background... EDIT: Hi Kasper!
  17. Def not the same without Mahrez on the right ofc. Oh well. EDIT: Glad they put some of the fancy patterns back on the pitch too
  18. We're putting Huth on Free Kicks again, right?
  19. Muppets? Hah - Miss Piggy would get our lot back into shape /s
  20. Have they taken the family silver yet? (I mean, that's what 'tin pot' usually means - someone gets into power and takes everything they can that isn't nailed down before hoofing it to parts unknown (See also: the current US admin, but they managed to get support from an entire political party for that, so they have a fascist 'tin pot' government atm...)
  21. Of course it can (get worse), but I have a good imagination - which is always a double-edged sword
  22. Sand suggests there's still something there
×
×
  • Create New...