Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. I haven't even bothered watching any of the other sessions so far, and sitll don't think I missed much :-/ Hopefully the race will be worth it
  2. Have we still got the same unfitness coach from last season, cause that was really bad...
  3. It's always nice to have GOOD reasons to watch MOTD
  4. Go Brentford... (Some people on Youtube still question why I hate Spurs as an LCFC fan (Regardless of being married to an Arsenal fan.))
  5. We know who Martin dreams of, then? /s
  6. Well, I didn't miss anything while shopping then? (Apart from Florist losing - shame it had to be Leeds ) How far up the creek are we really?
  7. Sod it, I'm going shopping. I normally get back before it ends, so...
  8. Shopping it is, then
  9. Is that goal enough to warrant staying to watch the 2H, though...?
  10. We SCORED? Is that allowed?
  11. *SERGEANT hair - Captain Hair is already taken, dammit - (Colin Mochrie).
  12. TBF I'm mainly reading this thread while it's on in the background. Definitely going shopping at HT now EDIT: Time for Sergeant Hair
  13. I'm definitely tempted to go do some shipping right now. Can I wait until HT at least?
  14. Not Major Disaster then?
  15. Needs the right catalyst when casting...?
  16. If Hamza is Sergeant Hair, then what does that make Martin?
  17. It was a fruendulent slip.
  18. That depends on how far behind the coverage is?
  19. Fawa is now up for me.
  20. I'd find your lack of faith disturbing, but....
  21. Only 2-0 at HT? Imma disappoint
×
×
  • Create New...