Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Ian Nacho

Member
  • Posts

    8,779
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by Ian Nacho

  1. Traffic awful on M25 and coming into Brighton. Wonder what the chances are of a delayed kick off.
  2. Russell Martin actually speaks quiet well. You can tell he's got strong leadership and emotional intelligence skills. Just not so sure about the tactical side long term though.
  3. May be one for research purposes
  4. Scrappy goal that from Arsenal.
  5. Distribution has been appalling of late.
  6. Happy birthday to Wout Faes! 🎂🎈
  7. Not even being sarcastic in saying that's our best half of football in weeks.
  8. How easy will be these to pass onto a mate?
  9. It's about time in the market not timing the market. You can get unfortunate with when you enter the market but if you're in it for the long run you will earn money.
  10. Cover doesn't seem to be getting many minutes now he's moved to Fleetwood. Strange move.
  11. If my work asked me to stay overnight somewhere at short notice, I would even though I'm not on tens of thousands of pounds per week. None of them care.
  12. We're an embarrassment of a club. We deserve this.
  13. Winning tonight benefits Forest more than us.
  14. I should be sectioned for self harm for going to this.
  15. Also just seen a 4th division side are in the other semi final.
  16. PSG currently 2-0 down to lower league Dunkerque in the cup semifinal.
  17. This game has been a prime example as to why footballers dive. Almost every time a player hits the deck, regardless of how slight the contact is, the ref gives a foul. That penalty was a disgrace. The players won't do it if the referees don't give them.
  18. Not sure if it's already been said but Sean Dyche on Linekers podcast saying he's close to Jon Rudkin....
  19. Referee is having a shocker. Giving Brighton nothing.
  20. People saying they'd rather play Vestegaard than Faes. I'd rather play with 10 men than have either one of them who clearly don't care about the club.
  21. https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/business/2025/03/24/king-power-unveils-4es-strategy-to-boost-culture-and-empower-staff/ King Power unveiling a new culture. I've worked closely to creating company values/strategy and the most important thing is clear and everyone understands and interprets it in the same way. This is clear as mud.
  22. Not bothering as I'm already in a safe standing area but don't want to risk moving to an inferior area. I'd like to have a choice of where I move to.
  23. Bournemouth at home a few years back was horrific.
  24. Facebook fans are now fundraising a javelin launcher.
  25. Top out.
×
×
  • Create New...