Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Ian Nacho

Member
  • Posts

    8,779
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by Ian Nacho

  1. I think season tickets selling out off the back of a Premier League season was expected. It won't be happening after 12th placed finish in the Championship.
  2. I could see us getting Carrick; not sure if he's my first choice but better than a lot of the options linked.
  3. If we keep him, you just know he'll do an okay job for us in the Championship meaning we'll reward him with a new contract.
  4. Assuming Hermansen will go,.I think getting a good keeper should be a priority. Whilst Jakub has shown he is a good shot stopper, he is relatively unproven so some healthy competition wouldn't do any harm.
  5. Uptown Funk.
  6. Not got a problem with him leaving. Could probably run down his contract on silly money but wants to be playing at a decent level.
  7. Pure negligence at this point.
  8. Silly to think Edouard has done more for us than Ward.
  9. Got it
  10. The only logic I can see behind KP's insistence to play like Man City is that Top is trying to charm potential clients with a trendy brand of football .
  11. I can see us getting Diangana on silly money.
  12. Mental stat for a midfielder that played the 90.
  13. I'm looking forward to getting a ban after holding up a sign today.
  14. He's no worse than RVN.
  15. What pubs people in this weekend.
  16. In Bournemouth already for this one. Worth it for the beers on the beach alone.
  17. So long as there's no gold and it has white shorts I'm not bothered.
  18. What have I missed? Nothing I assume.
  19. Michael Beale.
  20. No manager will be able to reverse the trajectory of the club until something changes at the "Top".
  21. Makes the terrible signings of last summer look even worse now. Only one player we'd command some sort of resale value.
  22. Quiet day at work today and I'm finding myself watching Lloyd Dyer montages
  23. These lot are destroying the club in front of our eyes and they're completely oblivious to it. Out out out.
  24. The best thing for the club at this point would be to have a season or two where we essentially don't even try to get to a point where the books look alright.
×
×
  • Create New...