Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Dahnsouff

Forum Supporter
  • Posts

    25,802
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Dahnsouff

  1. A response was warranted though did you not think? Anyway, I did not post the original statement, and I will not speak on Tom’s behalf.
  2. That’s why it’s probably unlikely click bait, at least unless we ship out Ward and Iversen.
  3. You also evaded the question in atypical style.
  4. I understand the principle but I find the use of the term a class division in itself and is thus unhelpful.
  5. Are you suggesting there is a lack of subtle thinking in our reported transfer targets?
  6. I assume here you mean ‘the fans worst version of what they think Cooper is’?
  7. Depends what the 6m in add ons was, as if it was every time he had a piss they got 250k, not so much probably.
  8. The requirements are set. Open the phone lines.
  9. Meltdown on here when he isn’t but we sold him for less than 20m
  10. In our shitty situation, for this year, then sign all the Fofanas I say
  11. With defending, the mistakes are far more obvious than the successes, so I am not sure how useful pointing out individual mistakes are without a way to acknowledge good play tbh.
  12. Thanks, that is a concern for sure. That as much as a bad signing has a high chance to undermine our season.
  13. Not doubting you, but based on what?
  14. Largely indifferent but him leaving needs to make sense from a recruitment perspective.
  15. Makes sense. Wout out. Wout in.
  16. Would be ok with Weghorst for some reason.
  17. Three. Moroccan Mahrez, then striker on loan Datro or Weghorst, then a random Lb, both loans on DD
  18. He is a bad un - gerrimin
  19. Surely this is the crux of it, that’s two managers now who have seen him in training, and admittedly limited minutes in games. Both have decided not to integrate him into the first XI! I think going to somewhere like Sheff Utd would be his chance to prove he has a future at the club, do well, come back and be a serious squad player, although I understand what you are saying about auto-write-off of players, but I am not negative by default and supported Jannik well after he had been written off, even Bouba although that feels like I just plain go it wrong. If they play for us, they get supported, just seems Tom has not shown enough in training across multiple managers.
  20. If he does what Fofana did, I count that as a win.
  21. In answer, how can you draw a conclusion he may be when he never plays? Enzo did not think he was good enough, and Cooper for all his current slating is well known for coaching youth. Sell and get a usable forward in for me.
  22. Well I hope what we are seeing is the Roma way and not the Leicester way…
  23. Not sure Hull would have accepted Bouba in p/ex.
  24. Agree. With all this inexplicable interest in Bouba, surely we can use him as a makeweight in a deal for someone we do actually want!
  25. Tomas Cvancara for a bit of punt prospect
×
×
  • Create New...