Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Dahnsouff

Forum Supporter
  • Posts

    25,802
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Dahnsouff

  1. Oh go on, I don’t do it often.
  2. Loan for Ayew preferred?
  3. Would be like Bounanotte you imagine, straight loan.
  4. Another Fatawu would be very welcome, that is for sure!
  5. Another deal like this would not go amiss.
  6. Would have been nice but guess Brighton don`t want that in case he shines
  7. Maybe it would work, be interesting to try!
  8. It would no doubt make the experience better, no disagreeing, it’s just somebody would need to do the work required and if feels like a lot of work for some unpaid person. edit: that is all I was referring too.
  9. No, what a bizarre comment. Do you often expect people to do your bidding then?
  10. Fancy the time it would take to manage the Actual Transfer Tweets thread would be more than most could spare to be honest.
  11. Maybe, all power to him if so, but I cannot see it.
  12. He absolutely reeks of @whoareyaaa basement I reckon
  13. Transfer Windows = Adult Panini Stickers / Pokémon crossover (gotta sign em all)
  14. @whoareyaaa is not going to change their mind, no chance. That ship sailed some time ago.
  15. Pretty sure I read De Gea is going Fiorentina
  16. Unfortunately this is far from new news, and we have to put it away and try not to be relegated, this guy may help or he may not.
  17. We clearly don`t want a 10 so that is fine
  18. If we buy all the keepers, we can charge whatever we like for anyone wanting one.
  19. Why does being relegation favourites make it easy? No I am not good agent either, but I am not the making unsubstantiated claims.
  20. Are you his agent? Why is it easy? Would rather loan someone, and we clearly are not going to finish our business before the first game.
  21. Yet another baseless article?
  22. Nah, this guy is £2m short of the quality we need.
×
×
  • Create New...