-
Posts
25,802 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Dahnsouff
-
Overpaying (allegedly) is not the sort of habit we should continue with though. I like him, but it’s a risk,
-
Only personal opinion behind both, so no difference.
-
Rennes forum say a new flight has been booked for Monday (with evidence, dubious or not) so could be happening it seems..
-
Why do you think @coolhandfox is incorrect? Unless you are gaming FFP then you only pay what you are willing to pay, and this must therefore be their worth to the buyer, their value. The fact their value increases after this is irrelevant to the price at that time. You are time travelling with your valuations and @coolhandfox is fixing the price at a point in time.
-
I haven’t, the key word I used is eventual. You are conflating success on the pitch to historic value.
-
Sorry @honeybradger that a silly argument. Was Vardy worth more than £1 million when we bought him? Absolutely not. Was he worth way more eventually? Damn right. His eventual value does not define his historic one.
-
Of course, at that time, with the buyer in question, then yes.
-
I find this unlikely as if Jamie is more injured than it appears, we could loan a striker if it turns out to be so bad later in the window and use an academy lad for now oh….
-
Would not pay 20m for him not going to lie, and there was a reason we would pay the sort of figures mentioned for Soule and we weren’t alone. 8m seems reasonable too me.
-
Fair enough, sorry, did not bother checking.Last season was his best I believe, and our recent willingness to shop at age concern should not rule it out, yet I fear cost will. He does tick both 10 and striker boxes, so…
-
And his only good one I think?
-
Saturday 3 August v FC Augsburg pre-season friendly
Dahnsouff replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
Come to ground breaking conclusion that we do not have enough men forward when we attack. -
Saturday 3 August v FC Augsburg pre-season friendly
Dahnsouff replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
don`t you get all ftuity with me, young they -
Saturday 3 August v FC Augsburg pre-season friendly
Dahnsouff replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
Was trying to imagine if this is him or an instruction -
Saturday 3 August v FC Augsburg pre-season friendly
Dahnsouff replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
Oh aye, proper delicate flower me -
Saturday 3 August v FC Augsburg pre-season friendly
Dahnsouff replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
Cannot see how Alves cannot be more productive than Wilf, odd. -
Saturday 3 August v FC Augsburg pre-season friendly
Dahnsouff replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
I am genuinely hurt and upset -
Saturday 3 August v FC Augsburg pre-season friendly
Dahnsouff replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
Concerned no Alves -
Saturday 3 August v FC Augsburg pre-season friendly
Dahnsouff replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
No I didn't, but I bet you were keen to get rid of Enzo eh? Never quite good enough for you is it? You deserve better clearly, rather than this through thick and thin nonsense. -
Saturday 3 August v FC Augsburg pre-season friendly
Dahnsouff replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
Hard to tell amongst the deluge mate -
Saturday 3 August v FC Augsburg pre-season friendly
Dahnsouff replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
Get a new song eh? If you all do is moan, what is the point? -
Saturday 3 August v FC Augsburg pre-season friendly
Dahnsouff replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
As insightful as ever eh? -
Saturday 3 August v FC Augsburg pre-season friendly
Dahnsouff replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
Why is JJ stopping play every time, he has the pace to break forward -
This is exciting. Stop it
-
What are your expectations for next season?
Dahnsouff replied to Sly's topic in Leicester City Forum
I am anticipating extremely accurate coverage now we are back in the big time
