Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Dahnsouff

Forum Supporter
  • Posts

    25,802
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Dahnsouff

  1. Be a body I suppose
  2. No argument here on that
  3. We would just get in more bother with the corrupt authorities - not sure how that help?
  4. You know its the first day we can even register players right?
  5. Same agent as Cooper, as if that matters - seems crazy cheap on TM
  6. I want us to sell our academy guys! I want us to get top prices for them. I want that to be our model. As we are not able to jump to consistent top 6-8 finishes without it, at least not until we have external income to supplement our earnings. We do need to improve our scouting, on that I agree.
  7. Some God awful cover on an advert of a Vanilla Ice song
  8. Yes, you are right, for those two it was shy of what we should have got ideally, I was thinking about KDH, so my bad.
  9. Haven’t seen one but it’s odds on they would have.
  10. Another midfielder!
  11. You are badly valuing our players because you are a fan I think.
  12. I was merely making a supposition…
  13. Might fail his medical yet.
  14. Our lack of movement is insane, after watching Austria we should be bloody ashamed.
  15. Guessing bench at best this first season.
  16. The idea is that you are not forced I assume, rather that you plan to sell some, then you recruit and develop.
  17. That’s just moaning for the sake of it.
  18. Oh no, if only we hadn’t rushed to sign Cooper…
  19. Nah, dead exciting, we are getting eight players sent off.
  20. Growing up watching the great egg race leaves you with fond memories
  21. Congratulations Todd, here is your free Danny Ward.
  22. Does Golding win the first signing sweepstake? Still Fatawu I think?
  23. So Chelsea.
  24. He can follow Enzo around to his next job.
×
×
  • Create New...