Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
I hope the main incoming on this is no big wages from now on without reason and stop acting like twats at board level and risk another PSR/FFP threat/punishment.
Back to prospect’s , good coaching and excitement please.
It was reported (allegedly) that he would not go to Brighton once he was told Chelsea were interested and he would only go there.
I also read he was desperate to go to Chelsea. Media is absolutely shameless.
This does not mean he wanted to leave, but it was a stronger stance than not will I get to go to Brighton.
Sure he would be staying if not encouraged to leave for PSR reasons.
All this may or may not be true.
The same Chelsea who let De Bruyne go? Chelsea are a madness and have a history of zero patience, also as @StriderHiryu said, better this than Casadei!
Wonder if this transfer gaming to work around PSR will be one time thing (and PL will then stop it somehow) orbits the new norm? Not sure how they would stop it to be honest
They are yes, but that’s a symptom and I would rather know the cause, and high wages seems likely, so I am not disagreeing with people saying change is needed, I would just like to know where the change needs to occur.
Not sure it does, as we don’t need to replace KDH today (just sell him or someone of equivalent value, that can happen from tomorrow onwards as amortising the fee over the next accounting period is fine