Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Silva Fox

Member
  • Posts

    2,887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Silva Fox

  1. I opted out of auto renewal and Jim told me my ST will be held in reserve until 5pm on 20th April to manually renew otherwise it will naturally lapse.
  2. Not much evidence there of having a brain!
  3. or Bury!
  4. Bit late for that now!
  5. Well at least that removes any lagging doubts I had about not renewing - I'm out and will be until KP/Aiyawatt are gone.
  6. Might as well close all the other threads and just leave this one open. Nothing will change for the better until they sell up.
  7. Ballot you can probably expect a begging letter from them!
  8. Nice try but I've been a supporter since 1974 and I was there!
  9. And it's all gone quiet over there............................
  10. That is the only conclusion I can draw yes.
  11. Representative of those with the intelligence to see the reality of what's happening to our beloved club and the determination to do do something about it, however futile that might prove to be.
  12. Yes (not sure if you were expecting a response!)
  13. Sorry but you'll have to count me out - I attended the Norwich one and again today but the numbers are embarrassingly low which is no reflection on the organisers but on our pathetically passive fan-base. I'm done.
  14. Wish I'd gone now Ayew is back in!
  15. Clarence was the cross-eyed lion on Daktari!
  16. Might as well close the thread now!
  17. Good luck with that!
  18. Shame on the 12!
  19. Wow, these people are just like Trump voters!
  20. Laughing Stock FC - should be sponsored by the Leicester Comedy Festival!
×
×
  • Create New...