Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Silva Fox

Member
  • Posts

    2,887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Silva Fox

  1. When's the bus parade?
  2. Credit @Bob666 for posting it but it's a legit image.
  3. That's the board starting the end of season review!
  4. What do you mean "now"?
  5. They're getting excited for the standing ovation they're going to give the players at the final whistle.
  6. Neither of them will stay.
  7. At least Page and Monga start.
  8. It has as far as the players are concerned!
  9. That's fine, neither am I!
  10. He's exactly what the KPFC fans deserve!
  11. Reminiscent of Halloween III.
  12. Highlight was definitely the plane banner.
  13. Couldn't have put it better myself!
  14. Reality clearly not hit for you yet then
  15. Probably the best game for it as things have turned out.
  16. Can't say I'm that bothered - I gave up caring when only about 200 of us turned up to the last protest. I haven't been to a game since and haven't renewed my ST for next season.
  17. Who cares, they'll only employ someone worse.
  18. Close thread
  19. Any protests outside the ground?
  20. I'm doing my bit booing and shouting at my tv!
×
×
  • Create New...