Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Silva Fox

Member
  • Posts

    2,887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Silva Fox

  1. Even Daffy Duck and Porky Pig think we'll lose this! https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c4g84em314mo
  2. That would work as a great Escape Room experience to be fair - you wouldn't be able to get out quick enough!
  3. There's enough of those in the boardroom already!
  4. As irrational as that probably sounds to others that's kind of my thinking too. I know how difficult it could potentially be to get a ST back in the future if/when the current owners do sell up but without a significant drop-off in renewals and "back-fill" demand there will be no pressure on them to do so - catch 22! I'll make a decision at the last possible moment but either way my seat will now remain empty for the rest of this season.
  5. Anyone received the e-mail survey asking why you didn't attend yet?
  6. Guilty as charged and yes I've been a supporter for over 50 years so I've seen plenty of ups and downs too over the years but this is completely different to anything I've experienced before - if you can't see how dire the current situation is both on and off the field then you must be totally blinkered. Our current owners have totally mismanaged the finances of the club, chosen to ignore regulations in both the EFL and PL, recruited/promoted a series of incompetent people who are unfit for their roles and handed out ridiculously-inflated contracts to a bunch of has-been mercenaries who don't care about the club or it's fans. If you think Aiyawatt is anything more than a "chancer" (to quote you) then I'm afraid you are sadly deluded.
  7. We've probably already been turned down by just about every "candidate" that has been named so far - who in their right mind would want to come here and work under King Power and Rudkin? We'll end up with another "nobody" purely on the basis that they are prepared to accept the job.
  8. And your counter-suggestion is?
  9. Glad to see the penny has now dropped for people.
  10. My seat remains empty for the rest of the season now.
  11. I assume there are still people clapping them off?
  12. You and 27499 "ghost" fans!
  13. Count me out - my seat will be empty (again)!
  14. They'll be plenty of tickets for Tuesday's game for them to snap up for all their mates!
  15. Every cloud.....
  16. Salford at home.
  17. I think I've spotted a flaw in your argument!
  18. I bet that was a short conversation!
×
×
  • Create New...