Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Silva Fox

Member
  • Posts

    2,887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Silva Fox

  1. Quite embarrassing for Aiyawatt too I should imagine as it turned out - Enzo arrived at the Hospitality entrance just as the protest had moved there, loudly calling for King Power to get out of our club!
  2. But...but....it's all due to Covid and those nasty rule-makers!
  3. I'm 60 and I was there loud and proud - happy now?
  4. Bump............Gone up a fair bit today I see!
  5. He definitely was - I was in the protest outside the main entrance and didn't notice him arrive until someone shouted his name and he turned round and waved.
  6. Anyone else see Enzo there today?
  7. Sounds preferable to watching this!
  8. We'll never know unless we try - it sure beats doing nothing!
  9. Boo and clap at the same time?
  10. Not this season!
  11. Anyone who was wavering on joining the protest due to the appointment of Rowett will surely have all the evidence they need that it is not only entirely justified but essential.
  12. Double announcement with the Tech Director?
  13. Liverpool?
  14. Pretty unlikely after he called Aiyawatt an idiot!
  15. "ready to make an approach"
  16. Or just no-one remotely interested in joining the circus?
  17. I wouldn't say that..............the Hoseasons advert sounds interesting!
  18. I doubt he's even aware of it.
  19. Commemorating their 1976 FA Cup win apparently!
  20. @ozvaldo if the plane funding falls short maybe go for a van again to coincide with this but stick with the simple King Power Out messaging plus maybe some specific grievances against the club for the media to pick up on?
  21. Rule change apparently - see above.
  22. I thought Mukasa was cup-tied?
×
×
  • Create New...