Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Silva Fox

Member
  • Posts

    2,887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Silva Fox

  1. Well he's certainly done that!
  2. 30 minutes to go so do I or don't I? - No I don't think so!
  3. I'd be quite happy to never see him again!
  4. "Always were a yo-yo club". "We were in League 1 once twice" "Liccle ol' Leicester"
  5. Did you see us dropping to League 1 at the start of this season?
  6. It will be (for us!)
  7. Wake me up when we have new owners
  8. Doesn't deserve a response.
  9. And I feel absolutely......................nothing!
  10. You just have to laugh
  11. 1-0 to the set piece coach!
  12. Thomas's throw!
  13. Must win Guaranteed loss!
  14. Delusion or trolling.
  15. Fewer televised games for us to embarrass ourselves in front of the nation.
  16. They'll still be plenty there to applaud them.
  17. Probably still wouldn't save us anyway!
  18. Doesn't surprise me at all and just provides more evidence that literally no-one at the club knows what they're doing. Makes no difference to me though as I won't be renewing in any case, either on 20th or 29th!
×
×
  • Create New...