Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Gamble92

Member
  • Posts

    8,166
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    15

Everything posted by Gamble92

  1. I wouldn't believe everything that posh toff says to be honest
  2. Feel like we'll be saying this for at least another 7 years. It's scary to think in that time a promotion from League One will have the Ginetta and Coach 1 lot vindicating him and probably asking for a statue.
  3. God this is grim
  4. Think it could just be as simple as whoever is playing in those defensive midfielder roles will be a ball carrier type and he isn't that really is he? Even if we sell Winks, there's still Braybrooke here and I they'll be plans to use the money for Fatawu/Monga.
  5. Agree with this but then BC Game takes a big steaming dump on all of that. Not to mention, as soon as we are remotely on the national or international scene again then they'll want to pander to Thailand.
  6. He did also say in an interview days later that "sometimes these things are out of our hands" when asked to reaffirm them views about staying.
  7. I agree if that's what happened. Just feel like she's getting away with far too much on here. Every bad decision was someone else's. Like you say, the sponsors are a big issue for us and I just find that indicative of the club as a whole. Of which she was firmly at the centre. I just feel like she's another who rode this wave of success, the wheels fell off and she didn't have the answers.
  8. Bit split on this. It's needed, but you can't help but feel all these reminders of how far we have fallen just hurt even more day by day.
  9. We were running way beyond our means even without the relegation. Which was just about as catastrophic as it gets. The way in which it unfolded was entirely avoidable but it first started to unravel because we couldn't sign a player. As a result, the players became demotivated and we know Brenda distanced himself for self preservation etc etc But the way in which we were being run was unsustainable without all that. It was effectively Europe or bust and a team like us can't operate like that. Even Tottenham can't bank on it. Those decisions fall with her. I don't disagree with what you say about Rudkin. He, and Top will always be the biggest issues, but there's no way Susan Whelan should escape all blame just because she isn't those two.
  10. It will be the individual that evoked the most passion, willingness, desire and most importantly that energy. A fighter, someone I'd run through walls for myself. Sorry I've just had a flash forward to Martin's presser about it.
  11. You know, it's quite ironic that Rudkin seemingly gave Puel a remit to get rid of the title winning squad as soon as possible. I'm guessing with the logic that they'll be those who stick around thinking they've done their bit. Yet here he still is himself. Clinging on with dear life. Is there anyone outside the Ginettas and half of coach 1 who thinks he's ever done a good job? Love Matt Piper but he seems to be the closest I've heard to giving him any kind of support and even the explanation for that is pretty much "he helped me get a job at the club once". Even he says he should go. I don't know anyone who thinks he should stay. Any club who's ever even wanted him as theirs. There's not any logic to keeping this clown yet he gets a promotion.
  12. Feels like it should be a mare minimum to include one or two bespoke aspects when fans shell out as much as they do. Just reprehensible to get again feature BC Game. The sheer contempt from those at the top is evident in all of these types of decisions.
  13. Is that pattern like our crest or am I just hoping for too much and it's just some generic design again
  14. So if took her 4-5 years of horrific losses to realise that?
  15. I looked like such a tit at school telling everyone he'd be out next big thing. Only for him to be banished. Even Sir Nige is allowed to make bad decisions.
  16. Imagine signing for us as a Premier League player and turning back up in this predicament. Won't be slightest arsed either will they
  17. So who were the notable absences today?
  18. She signs all his decisions off based on them finances too right?
  19. Have we got all the humiliating announcements out the way?
  20. If we want to sum up the new structure we have allowed a man in Rudkin who's only "success" was because of the great work of others, to stay and hope the great work of others retrieves a slight bit of his genuinely laughable reputation. If he ever had any, and I genuinely mean any skills required for the job he has then we wouldn't be in this position. There are people on here that could do a better job than this dull personality P.E Teacher. The single most destructive man in the history of our football club, surpassing Peter Taylor, and the fact he's still here is indicative of a fanbase I struggle to identify with.
  21. We were not making good financial decisions with her as CEO. It's far too easy to say anything bad that's happened was her being overruled.
  22. Their food was really good about a decade ago. I'm partial to faggots. I love a good faggot.
  23. Not a lot was on her radar by the sounds of it. Anything that's ****ed up she just got over ruled apparently. Which is of course absolute bollocks and she's as incompetent as the rest. I'm not letting a few stories about how close she was with everyone change that. For context, the players speak well of the worst owner in football history.
×
×
  • Create New...