-
Posts
18,931 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by RowlattsFox
-
Don't mind the recognition but this goat shite definitely boils my piss. Celebrate him for who he is, not some social media driven craze. Although I'm sure he had some say in this.
-
Difficult to imagine. Even we did find an incredible player the likelihood of him staying more than a couple of seasons is low. Maybe an academy player can come through but again the modern footballer would leave given the opportunity.
-
Only jeopardy I can see is with it being a small group, if you do have a bad result there isn't as long to rectify it. But even then you have the back up route if you finish 2nd.
-
Feels like Wales play Belgium all the time Not particularly easy for Scotland.
-
Usually around 7 but its definitely harder when its a bit darker. 'Try' to go to the gym in the morning a couple of times a week so its around 6am on those days. Kids have a great habit of being tough to wake up for school yet keen to get up as soon as they wake on a weekend. Must admit, I do enjoy getting up early occasionally on a weekend before everyone else does and enjoying some peace in front of the TV watching some sport from the other side of the world, cricket or aussie rules usually
-
Never mind the Saudi world cup. The 2030 one is an absolute mess. Spreading across 2 countries is bad enough, unless they are small, let alone a third one on a different continent.... And then 3 games in South America
-
Pep has been at Man City for a long time (in modern terms) and players can get tired of methods, even if successful, especially when it's as intense as Pep seems to be.
-
Brentford play next midweek in the cup so cannot play Monday. I have sympathy, long trip in probable ridiculous conditions but other than postpone it, I don't know what else can be done. They shouldn't be in UEFA competitions. Chelsea should send their kids and if they lose so be it, they will easily still qualify.
-
I think McAteer keeps his place for this, with Buonnatte in for Ayew. Possibly play McAteer as part of a midfield 3 rather than one the wing. I'd be tempted to start with Daka as well for the extra bit of pace but Vardy is hard to ignore after his last 2 performances. I'd be surprised if its not Skipp and Hamza.
-
In my mind, he shouldn't be 61 years old Glad he's on the mind, it's a shame he isn't able to use his skills in leadership currently. Got to be a role he can still do for us if he wanted it.
-
Wolves have the attacking players to potentially get out of it, under the right leadership. But then so did we.
-
Making the most saves can sometimes be a misleading stat, pretty sure keepers at the bottom generally do make the most saves, I think Aaron Ramsdale was deemed to be good because of that stat at one time. But it's the other things, and he just looks like a top keeper. Chelsea have invested in Jorgensen and have spent pretty big on Mike Penders from Genk joining next summer, Liverpool have signed the Georgian guy for next summer. I think he's still a bit under the radar enough for us to potentially have him for another season, only if we stay up though.
-
Really wanted the handbags to be more than it was ****ing footballers
-
Imagine how many empty seats they'd be if west ham were losing
-
I must've not catched the best replay. All I saw was someone go to ground a minute after contact.
-
There's no way they give that surely
-
O'Neil looking more and more like a manager who's going to have a breakdown.
-
Not sure if it's in the box but it should be a foul.
-
Looks comfortably offside. Lino should be giving that to save all the celebrations.
-
I've watched football long enough to know that Cooper wouldn't win another game, but he'd win that one.
-
At least O'Neil has the corner to whinge about and deflect. Difficult one for the lino to give really.
-
That's a horrible goal to concede.
-
0-0 draw, enough to keep them both shit and under pressure will do me.
-
Haven't Chelsea already signed at least 1 up and coming keeper already, there is one joining next summer already isn't there? Obviously everyone basing it on the Enzo link but I'd be suprised if Chelsea went in for another keeper (although with Chelsea you can never be sure) Man City need a bit of a overhaul (slight exaggeration maybe) but could be interest there.
-
Playing Daka away from home at Newcastle may not be a bad idea. The pace on the counter will be a threat. But I'd be surprised if Vardy didn't start, with the mood he's currently in.
