Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Funniest thing was Walker desperate to convince himself that it was worse than it was. The little rub of his nose a few minutes later I think he thought shit, I've overdone this and need to follow through with the act.
Huge game but I'd take a point now if offered. Only a good point if Ipswich don't get any but keeping the distance between Wolves with their new manager and a tough run could be useful.
You look at that Man City team and you can see why they are currently conceding loads of goals and being done on the counter.
Back 3 and everyone else is attacking, apart from maybe Gundogen but he's never really been a holding Midfielder.
Thank god that's over so I can now move on with my evening.
Back to back horrible away performances.
We are not staying up unless we have a good January.
Full back is a hard position defensively and nearly always up against a good player. Unless you play against us.
But Justin is struggling to do the basics, and even get close to his man. Chaotic defending.
Not sure he got it wrong as such, the results in the last 2 probably forced him to stick with the slowest central defence in the history of the Premier league.
However he needs to show he can do something to make us harder to play against.
I think Skipp with someone else is reasonable enough but him and Hamza together is honking.
Not just them though, we give so many shots away whatever the personnel.
Newcastle have way more fluidity when they have the ball.
Really poor goal to concede.
Always going to be a tough game with that midfield.
Bilal only player showing for the ball. Away from home i don't feel Vardy helps when we are trying to get out. No runs into the channels or nothing.
Too many limited at best footballers out there.
I think we can get at them if we are a bit braver. Mavididi is hiding.
Don't mind the recognition but this goat shite definitely boils my piss.
Celebrate him for who he is, not some social media driven craze.
Although I'm sure he had some say in this.