Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. Last minute equalisers, last minute winners, penalty shoot out wins. Its written in the stars.
  2. Really poor from the Dutch defender. Southgate is charmed. Too slow with the subs, but they have worked. Players dragging Southgate through, but it works.
  3. Weghorst is a donkey that just fouls people but no doubt he will bundle home the winner
  4. Going to be a tough watch now. Cagey and scared of losing.
  5. More I see Simons goal the more I think Pickford should save it. Better Keepers do.
  6. Is this still being sold as a back 3? Great effort Foden.
  7. At least the game as a bit of energy about it. In a 2 shit sides sort of way but still.
  8. You do see penalties given sometimes when an attacker kicks the defender. Shouldn't be but Bruno Fernandes does it all the time
  9. I don't think it should be but penalties are given for less contact.
  10. How does he not look at this and be embarrassed? I don't understand it.
  11. I don't know why but in my mind I've suddenly got up for this more.
  12. Jeez, they are making the most of this Morata thing I may be wrong but he'll be fine
  13. Does anyone know who this Spanish manager is by the way? Looks like they've just given it to a teacher
  14. Spain deserve to be in the final. Must be so ****ing frustrating seeing the bench like that when you're losing. I'd definitely be doing a paredes from Argentina and booting the ball at them
  15. First half brilliant, second half has been managing the game in a way only the Spanish can.
  16. This is when you remember why you dislike Spain again. Rodri already set the stall out to go down in a minute or so.
  17. If you're going to give **** all most of the game you have to score a chance like that.
  18. Can't stand Morata. Got a face you'd want to slap and he's definitely being carried in this team. Spain aren't paying with the same adventure and I think they might regret it. Shows how easy it is to naturally go more defensive when you're winning.
  19. Looked easy but its great weight of pass by Kante.
  20. Mbappe needs to be demanding the ball so he can run at Navas. Coasts through games too much.
  21. He did Well in the end but I kind of agree with Jenas that Williams should go around him comfortably and the keeper would've looked silly.
×
×
  • Create New...