-
Posts
18,930 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by RowlattsFox
-
Paris Olympic Games 2024
RowlattsFox replied to EastAnglianFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Enjoyed it but feels like the swimming as gone on a lot longer than usual. Have they spread it out more so they can sell tickets over more days? -
Paris Olympic Games 2024
RowlattsFox replied to EastAnglianFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Makes for an uncomfortable watch alongside the wife.. -
Paris Olympic Games 2024
RowlattsFox replied to EastAnglianFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Not watched any of the football at the Olympics and agree it shouldn't be there. Also says under 23s and you have Otamendi and Lacazette lining up against each other. -
Paris Olympic Games 2024
RowlattsFox replied to EastAnglianFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Immediate disqualification from one false start seems a bit harsh. Have to feel sorry for the young lad in the 100m just now. -
Paris Olympic Games 2024
RowlattsFox replied to EastAnglianFox's topic in General Football and Sport
I thought this. Its fun but not one of the best competitions in the Olympics. Don't really understand what advantage you get from winning so many races yesterday although admittedly haven't followed it all. -
Mate, I've been back to where I grew up since I moved here. I know where I'd rather live There's more to Blackpool then a couple of shithole streets
-
Paris Olympic Games 2024
RowlattsFox replied to EastAnglianFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Marchand on the turns is incredible Duncan Scott up there with most underrated british Olympic sports stars? Great job again. He's lean but nowhere near as built as the other guys too. -
Paris Olympic Games 2024
RowlattsFox replied to EastAnglianFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Bloody aussies -
Apparently something planned for Blackpool this weekend. It's also rebellion festival here so there are old school punks everywhere. Should make for an interesting scrap
-
Wow, I can't believe it. So unbelievably sad 60 is nothing. Thank you for everything you did for us. Thoughts are with the family.
-
None of my business i know, but I want to know a motive. If he wanted to just kill, then he could've gone anywhere, Why kids? Why a random dance club? He got a taxi there so obviously not completely random? I just don't understand how you come to that target? Did he know someone there? Another angle I've been thinking about as a parent, what the hell do you do if you find out your 17 year old is a ****ing child killer.
-
Paris Olympic Games 2024
RowlattsFox replied to EastAnglianFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Have they just waited ages for this race or have BBC just not shown stuff? -
Paris Olympic Games 2024
RowlattsFox replied to EastAnglianFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Timings have helped, perfect evening entertainment. -
Paris Olympic Games 2024
RowlattsFox replied to EastAnglianFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Swimmers always seem like nice guys too. In fact, most of the British olympians seem good people who have worked their arse off. Compared to footballers , sound like my dad saying that last comment. -
Paris Olympic Games 2024
RowlattsFox replied to EastAnglianFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Olympics always make me aware of some absolute superstars in certain sports that I'd never heard off previously. Leon Marchand comes into that category. -
Surely they can just play tomorrow? Assuming it's close to their base. I know we play Saturday but could find a way. Feel sorry for the locals who appeared happy to see us.
-
Leicester 'could face points deduction next season'
RowlattsFox replied to ClaphamFox's topic in Leicester City Forum
I kind of want a huge points deduction and we can blame that for relegation rather than just being shit. It will take away any sort of disappointment and pressure away and I think the fans will end up having fun with it -
Love to see how many of these bellends can name the 3 girls. Lucky if they know their own name. Noone benefits from this.
-
Anyone who attends a 'protest' on the same night of a vigil is an absolute moron. They don't give a toss about the young girls.
-
Seeing the pictures of the girls heartbreaking.
-
It takes the sickest of sick ***** to stab a child. With shootings, there is almost a detachment from the victims (not trying to reduce the sickness of shootings btw) but to stab someone takes the physical effort, and to do that to a child I can't comprehend. I can't even imagine what a motive would be
-
I get it for the very rich with lots of savings but surely a lot of people are affected by this? I don't know much about pension credits but I'm confident you don't have to be a millionaire to be ineligible for it.
-
Want to wait until the facts are out but hard not to see stuff on social media. If some of the stuff turns out true I just can't fathom it at all
-
Paris Olympic Games 2024
RowlattsFox replied to EastAnglianFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Losing is never great but that reaction from the Japanese judo women? -
Paris Olympic Games 2024
RowlattsFox replied to EastAnglianFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Very close, great race when it's so competitive. Peaty still a swimming legend.
