-
Posts
18,930 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by RowlattsFox
-
I'd expect Alves to go out on loan. Club clearly don't think he's ready for Premier League football at the minute but maybe feel he will be after a year elsewhere. Hence bringing in someone else to make up the numbers.
-
Loaning players from Brighton is a bit of a fall from grace, especially when in same league as them but that's where we are. Is he KDH replacement? Seen his name a few times but is it not worrying that he's failed to become a starter at Brighton?
-
Paris Olympic Games 2024
RowlattsFox replied to EastAnglianFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Crowds have been impressive for most of the events. Lots of people out first thing in the morning watching people swim in the river. -
Couple of 'journalists' in Blackpool desperate for something to happen some lads on a mini roundabout and kids pissing about is all that's happened so far.
-
Paris Olympic Games 2024
RowlattsFox replied to EastAnglianFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Personal bests, national records or very quick times just aren't proving to be good enough. Looked an almost perfect run, but not sure about looking at the screen at the finish, felt like he had some extra effort in him for the line. -
Paris Olympic Games 2024
RowlattsFox replied to EastAnglianFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Be interested to see how many medals USA would have if it included all athletes in the college system or based there Some talent in that college system -
Paris Olympic Games 2024
RowlattsFox replied to EastAnglianFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Not checked the stats but it seems a more competitive Olympics this time around with medals being spread around more than usual. And I think that's made it a better games. -
Think it will be.. Hermansen Ricardo Faes Vestergaard Justin Winks Ndidi McAteer Fatawu Daka Mavididi
-
Steven Bergwijn - signed for Al-Ittihad
RowlattsFox replied to jonny_wright's topic in Transfer Talk
Convinced we are now going to sign Jordan Henderson too. -
Steven Bergwijn - signed for Al-Ittihad
RowlattsFox replied to jonny_wright's topic in Transfer Talk
Yep, seems to be our only planned tactic. And to be fair that should please everyone that has been calling for us to play 'counter attacking' football for the past couple of seasons. If we signed Bergwijn I could see him being used as a false 9 type striker too. -
Pretty big intel in my work about it kicking it off in Blackpool again today. During the day so shows these people have no ****ing work to go too
-
There are some genuine points regarding immigration, and if I'm being honest I agree with a few of them but all that is lost due to rioting and smashing up your town or city. When was the last time a protest solved anything by the way? Whatever the subject or cause?
-
Steven Bergwijn - signed for Al-Ittihad
RowlattsFox replied to jonny_wright's topic in Transfer Talk
I imagine he's not going to be cheap wage wise. Not followed his career recently but his career is going backwards, still young enough to resurrect it though. -
It's a great signing for a promotion chasing team. Don't remember him ever being overly bad for us, and his lack of opportunities last season were a surprise even if he wasn't a perfect enzo ball centre back.
-
Paris Olympic Games 2024
RowlattsFox replied to EastAnglianFox's topic in General Football and Sport
So focused on each other. Could see that happening. -
Paris Olympic Games 2024
RowlattsFox replied to EastAnglianFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Winning golds is ****ing hard. For me a good medal count is an acceptable olympic games. -
My initial reaction is this probably true in regards to the protest. I'm pretty sure Blackpool had the quite extensive local homeless spice heads joining in because it looked fun without having any idea what the **** was going on.
-
You know you're shit when you don't get any games moved.
-
Paris Olympic Games 2024
RowlattsFox replied to EastAnglianFox's topic in General Football and Sport
This is true but its still impressive to be the best at different distances and strokes. I under appreciate how far some of the swimmers go. Incredible amount of training too. -
Another one who will sit on the bench after a few games because we don't want to meet the terms of the obligation
-
Paris Olympic Games 2024
RowlattsFox replied to EastAnglianFox's topic in General Football and Sport
Fair play to Keely for delivering the expectation. Would've been very British for her to bottle the final. -
Concerns about the direction of the club
RowlattsFox replied to Lambert09's topic in Leicester City Forum
Really struggling to care and feel very detached from it. Probably because I'm an armchair fan these days. I don't think I've ever gone into a season with less enthusiasm. -
Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)
RowlattsFox replied to leicsmac's topic in General Football and Sport
Part of the England team when I first started getting into cricket. Stood out being a left-hander. Sad news. -
Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)
RowlattsFox replied to leicsmac's topic in General Football and Sport
Got injured in the hundred or one day cup I think I saw.
