Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. It's never easy. Leeds to Still win.
  2. Leeds have been shit but Begovic still had to make 2 decent saves. Its not.over.
  3. QPR are impressive.
  4. I refuse to get excited I refuse to get excited I refuse to get excited
  5. Any snooker can be good snooker but you'd feel a bit short changed if you had tickets for tonight. None of the big names and one match over in less than 20 minutes. At least there is another match to watch but probably decent price for table side seats and end up watching the other table
  6. It's pretty mad that we have 94 points but still not promoted
  7. Work with a Preston season ticket holder and he is giving them no chance. He absolutely hates Ryan Lowe too However, I've informed him how we like to make it difficult and the fact he says Lowe is negative tactically makes me have nightmares of a Millwall/Plymouth repeat. Although they do tend to concede goals. They've been abysmal in recent games.
  8. Happy to give him a year extension, good to have around, fill in where needed but he can't be the main striker and obviously needs to be on reduced terms. We are going to have to sign a lot of players, so can't just let everyone leave. I have doubted him at times this season, more his all-round play and I've felt he's overdone the shithousery tactics, especially away from home. But to have 18 goals when he's not always been a starter is a great return.
  9. If them comments from Martin are tue Surely no Southampton fan can agree with that tonight
  10. Been more involved the last 2 games than I've seen him for a long time. Not sure if that's down to him because of the occasion and need or whether we've changed a bit. Either way I love the fact he's having an impact when it matters most
  11. Not sure Enzo really changed anything on the ball. It's just they made it so easy for plan a to work. Although I will say we definitely pressed higher up the pitch.
  12. As much as I'd love us to win it whilst we are playing. This season I just want it done, so come on QPR, make Monday night easy for us.
  13. Can't believe the possession stats Southampton really are a poundshop Leicester. dominant performance. Has to be said Southampton were ridiculously poor for such a big game, but we completely controlled the game Love how Fatawu always as his phone ****ing finish it off now boys.
  14. Southampton are perfect opposition
  15. Odds on a 5-0 double on the two big games tonight
  16. Be great if we could play Southampton every week. Try to be us but just not as good
  17. We get the job done at Preston and no problem. But I think I'd rather Southampton go to Leeds with a chance, not happening now.
  18. Shows the difference between an organised team and a Russell Martin team
  19. Work rate from Fatawu to get up there, he sensed an opportunity
  20. ****ing brilliant
  21. Wish we could finish promotion tonight.
  22. Am I safe to say how shit Southampton have been yet? We've been good, don't get me wrong, but for such a big game they've been awful.
  23. ****ing yes. Shows what he can he do if shoots when calm. What a talent.
  24. Just all seems a bit flat, not from players but from what I can hear from the stands
  25. Is it just me or is it so underwhelming for a club so close to promotion
×
×
  • Create New...