Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. Bazunu reaction time
  2. Football rules make no sense when you can get sent off for that but Taylor ridiculously late tackle a yellow
  3. Really poor defending by Southampton and keeper never looks like saving anything He has more options, but McKenna not afraid to make subs to give them plenty of time to have an impact.
  4. We saw the use of Ndidi in the channel - something we've seen all season, especially when the team has played well We saw switches to the wingers after after narrowing the centre - something we've seen all season when we've played well But yeah it was so anti Enzo ball We executed a lot better, and I think Norwich set up allowed us to a certain extent but people see the result and assume we've abandoned Enzo ball completely, just because we won. But for me it was a lot of the same ideas, but players played better. Especially KDH as he is the one who can change a slow move into a forward attack when he receives the ball.
  5. I didn't see anything different in terms of style, we just did it better. Managed to get wide men involved more.
  6. Huge win, even if we do drop back down to 3rd later. It was important to get back on track. It was a performance similar to earlier in the season where we wore teams down, and they just looked beaten. Quick turnaround in games not helped Norwich in that sense. Despite never looking in trouble, i don't like the way we played from 75 to 85 but navigated the stoppage time impressively.
  7. Sarcastic cheers when Faes passed to Fatawu just before the goal may have had something to with it. If it happened.
  8. Maybe there is an angle I haven't seen but it would've been a really harsh hand ball. People reading too much into the 'calm down' gestures as always. He's just telling them to relax, what's wrong with that.
  9. We've been worse recently, but not creating enough have pretty one much one attacking tactic through Ndidi. Obviously switched off for the corner because you have to give them credit, brilliantly spotted. Daka gambles to let him run thinking the ball won't go there, majority would've done the same, especially without defensive instincts. Important we got the equaliser before half time.
  10. Vardy can be a great finisher but he also has periods where it can be shit. Really poor efforts yesterday. Probably preoccupied with goading home fans, like he has been all season, already planning hows he going to shithouse before the goal is scored.
  11. I'm as frustrated as anyone, but this is ridiculous isn't it? Another reason why I'm struggling to stay interested in football.
  12. Always a funny feeling when you read Praet is available, as you always think 'oh yeah, forgot we had him' Well I do anyway
  13. Southgate has history of calling players up to their first squad and not using them. As part of their transition into the 'squad environment' Good player but Onana is a bellend. I don't want to be the celebration police, but Southgate seemed a bit relieved with that. Think we deserved a draw.
  14. The players don't help of course but the cack Wembley atmosphere probably has something to do with every England game being flat.
  15. Read a week or so ago that Gomez should go because of his versatility. He's only versatile because he isn't good enough in one particular position.
  16. How far down the pecking order is Maddison now? Forward players have done OK, but how is he not giving Palmer at least half hour? Will shove him on with 5 minutes to go.
  17. Like Bowen but I think he's going to struggle to get in the squad at full strength. If he could play on the left he'd have a chance. He's been a bit selfish since having the goal taken off him.
  18. They definitely suits the players around him. But its all set up for him to come on for a penalty shoot out and miss. Defence woeful again.
  19. Not sure what timescale they had but it's pretty amazing bridge could be closed to traffic so quickly, even if traffic was probably minimal at this time. Saw the footage earlier of the collapse and assumed it was a AI thing, couldn't believe it was real.
  20. I find it all a bit soul destroying and I lack the motivation to read up on the ins and outs of it. It's just another nail in the coffin for my love of top level football. Be interesting to see what happens over the next few years as clubs take it in turns to attempt to challenge and make unsustainable decisions. Only takes a couple of poor signings and you are struggling.
  21. I've been telling myself that for years.
  22. I think this forum needs an international break more than anything else Complain about England being shit instead and then come back re-energized for a huge Easter Weekend
  23. You can tell the difference between teams on the up like Ipswich and Coventry, compared to us. They are enjoying the journey. I do think football is slowly losing its appeal to many people, especially at the level below the top level. The style of play just doesn't galvanise a fan base for long enough, you can argue it shouldn't need to be based on style of play but like it or not our fans need something to get them going.
  24. I just want it over with, can't be arsed with the drama
  25. Don't like it but I'm not sure I care if we go up or not. Think I'm just falling out if love with it
×
×
  • Create New...