Foxdiamond
Member-
Posts
6,722 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Foxdiamond
-
Haven't watched for about 25 years. From what I understand it is more of a soap. Is that fair?
-
FA Cup: Chelsea (A) 4-2 Post-Match Thread
Foxdiamond replied to lnkstern's topic in Leicester City Forum
Bearing in mind the league run in not too fed up by the result. Not humiliated and fine goal by Mavididi. Bit sentimental I know but we will always have 2021 in the memory bank. -
Leicester 'could face points deduction next season'
Foxdiamond replied to ClaphamFox's topic in Leicester City Forum
Seems Martin Samuel has perfectly explained the nonsense of FFP and the connivance behind it -
Staggering that parents think like this. Don't care about anything that is not directly theirs. Mind some of these morons would turn paradise into a crap hole
-
It amazes and disgusts me that some of these morons travel to beauty spots and I assume they want to enjoy said location because it is scenic then leave all sorts of rubbish behind. What if anything goes through their tiny minds
-
Leicester 'could face points deduction next season'
Foxdiamond replied to ClaphamFox's topic in Leicester City Forum
This strikes me as the heart of the issue and you put it so well. The money hungry parasites sucking the life out of football to leave a husk that on the surface is glamorous but beneath is vacuous nothing. -
Bit naff that semi-finals are not at neutral ground or are they not confident of good turn outs
-
Only conclusion I can arrive at is that too many people are thick, ignorant uncaring scum.
-
Just finished series 3. Agree good performance by Ali but although series OK not a patch on series 1. Not seen 2 as reviews so poor.
-
All the best
-
Great Post. Surely the club can see this should be done
-
Reset and go again. Don't worry who we have as nothing certain
-
From the horrible 3 losses in a row a mini recovery with 4 points from two successive away matches.
-
Also The Fosse were promoted 2nd in 1908
-
Even at the time I thought scrapping the gate money share was bad
-
I feel more sorry for the younger fans. As old bloke I can look back on our club achieving more than I could have hoped for. To be honest I look forward to the summer break more each year. I used to watch any two teams play if not watching us. These days I don't care and everything is so inflated by the media love in with the big clubs
-
Laughable that the EFL were rapped over the knuckles by the independent body that said Leicester were within their rights to say no to the demand. Highlights the governing bodies in the game don't know their arse from their elbow.
-
I agree about the 2% commitment. Just think even with this and plus it would not make up the loss of US involvement
