Foxdiamond
Member-
Posts
6,722 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Foxdiamond
-
Funny how Chelsea cropped up at vital points in our pot hunting. The Spurs game and the last match of the season at Stamford Bridge plus the Wembley Final
-
I assume its because there was no witness who saw the lady go into the river so it resulted in conjecture if indeed she drowned or was abducted etc. The little boy tragedy is different
-
16 years and counting since they won anything will probably be at 17 years . Some Spurs fans have grown well into adulthood with nowt won. The top 4 argument is very weak at best.
-
Each to their own but me and Mrs thought the whole first series 10 out of 10
-
Amazing Wolves not played in FA Cup Final since their win over Blackburn in 1960. Would be great and surprising if we meet them in the final. 75 years since we lost our final to them. We had a good goal given offside so as revenge is best served cold then this would be perfect. I'm choosing to ignore Man C and the others
-
Might help if the officials refrain from rubbing out fair goals
-
I would prefer Chelsea as Leeds currently seem to have all the luck against us. Going to Chelsea we can give it a good go yet not many outsiders will fancy us to win
-
It's all just blah blah
-
Bournemouth FA Cup (a) Post Match Thread
Foxdiamond replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
Well West Brom 1931 did it -
Bournemouth FA Cup (a) Post Match Thread
Foxdiamond replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
This -
Bournemouth FA Cup (a) Match Thread
Foxdiamond replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
It's all very well wanting to play out from the back but sometimes it verges on insanity -
I was trying to be over kind
-
I agree that some shallow members of the public confuse the voting for politicians with some vacuous reality tv nonsense.
-
Not watched the mining strike programme yet but interested. Old enough to remember how bitter the dispute was even if only viewed from a distance. As for Masters of the air. Gave up due to brit bashing. Often wonder if the average viewer to these historical series come to subject with much pre knowledge or not.
-
I doubt the likes of a Clem Attlee would get a look in these days no matter how capable
-
EFL Officiating Abomination Journal 23/24
Foxdiamond replied to Trelleh's topic in Leicester City Forum
It does seem a closed shop where incompetent decisions are swept under the carpet. I don't want officials to be victimised but it makes me laugh when managers can be fined for public criticism as bringing the game into disrepute. This seems to go against free speech -
Leeds United (A) 3-1 - Post-Match Thread
Foxdiamond replied to lnkstern's topic in Leicester City Forum
If you lose a game without controversy then you can just take it on the chin. The disallowed goal was a prime example of the errors VAR is meant to address. -
Very and ridiculously late to True Detective Series 1. Possibly the best and most gripping tv I've ever seen from beginning to end
-
Above the age of criminal responsibility
-
EFL Officiating Abomination Journal 23/24
Foxdiamond replied to Trelleh's topic in Leicester City Forum
The arrogance of football authorities that refuse to learn from Rugby etc. VAR required with the broadcasting as you state. Also time keeping should not be decided by on field ref but similar to Rugby League -
Are we still happy no VAR
-
Nutty as a fruitcake
-
I would hope our 2016 version of Red Rum turns up
-
Awful. I don't want to comment on this case. All I would say is keep your young kids close and be extra alert to hazards.
