Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Tommy Fresh

Member
  • Posts

    11,724
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Tommy Fresh

  1. Possibly considering it's a higher standard and he wasn't comfortable doing it at a lower level. Do you know he wouldn't of said it?
  2. Rather someone say I'm not comfortable doing what you want from me and move on, then someone pretend they are and **** it
  3. Robinson is Division 1 anyway isn't he this season
  4. I'm not saying they did or didn't do anything by the way. Young foreign lad coming in to a new team though, with cliques and groups of friends, it's not that hard to see how a group could easily make someone uncomfortable if they wanted to, even if just taking jokes a bit far.
  5. Do you understand what bullying is?
  6. When have I said you need to do that?
  7. Spoken about what though? It still all seems very friendly
  8. Saw the Telegraph reckon Cook will get a call up at some point this summer once he's fit, really deserves it and a fairly good summer to try him out as well
  9. If I worked at the club though and hadn't had anyone chasing something like this up for 10 days (currently) I'd feel fairly at ease about it all.
  10. I take it back, this window is back on! But also won't get my hopes up as this kind of highlights how easily this could be a rumour
  11. Suggested this fella before, previously been linked with Everton
  12. Is that our old set piece fella on the Danish staff
  13. It's stays at that standard pretty much, season 2 is probably slightly better
  14. Mentioned before but seeing as he's having a good Copa America, here he is again
  15. He's class, reckon someone has posted him previously. I might of as well come to think of it in one of my strays from South American youngsters.
  16. Can't wait for same players to still keep getting picked for whatever series they have lined up next. If Sam Hain isn't in the squad they can get ****ed
  17. Top two are probably unfair, as we've seen during this tournament the weather has played such a big part. Suppose you could do average boundary per overs faced during the competition.
  18. Is he actually about to play this year then
  19. Poor way for it to end for Afghanistan
  20. Pleased for Georgia not pleased I've got this pair on my fantasy team bench
  21. Anyone see Lewis McManus showcasing his sportsmanship again....
×
×
  • Create New...