Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Tommy Fresh

Member
  • Posts

    11,724
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Tommy Fresh

  1. Oh yeah the Chelsea interest you tried to use as a no bids were made for him it was only rumours argument, then ignored the actual article that said we turned down numerous bids from teams
  2. You could actually argue if we can't shift him, playing him could actually cost us more as no doubt he's got bonuses in his deal
  3. I'm just replying to you saying you never saw him beat a man
  4. Well problem solved Stabaek gave the interim the job full time as he managed to have them finish dead last, and now to be petty I'm going to buy a load of their players. AIK went down in Sweden and also didn't sack their manager, this save hates me and my love of jumping to big sides getting relegated.
  5. Didn't watch us much then? Numerous times he skinned a full back or put one on his arse.
  6. Started in Norway in the 2026 season, went for Jerv in the third tier and obliterated the league, managed to build a good young side and pick up some lads from the same level and below who I know are already above the level and have room to develop. I've got an issue now though as Stabaek are bottom of the second division with 5 to play, they've also got an interim manager and assuming he leaves at the end of the season and they do go down, I'm going to find it basically impossible not to go for that job.
  7. I can think of a few players ahead of Kelly at test level, unless they need someone in this series to step in last minute with him being in the country. I say this as someone who rates him by the way
  8. Glad Sweden are getting a beating after spawning their way to it
  9. Can't wait for them to play someone decent and get a good ****ing slapping
  10. You said if he leaves he doesn't want to be here, but even if he did the club would likely want/have to sell regardless. Not everyone that leaves a club actually wants to leave, hence why I said in general, Monga likely does want to leave, but leaving doesn't always equate to wanting to go.
  11. I thought that when he was batting
  12. In general leaving doesn't necessarily mean you don't want to be here does it, I imagine regardless of his thoughts, the club would be basically forcing him out as he's actually worth something
  13. Can just see Bairstow getting 200 or something daft
  14. And why would a bigger club in Arsenal agree to that?
  15. Buy back clause? When selling a kid to Arsenal
  16. So pleased we don't have to watch Crawley anymore, rather see Gay take a bit of time to reach 50 then Crawley score 20 quickly
  17. @The Year Of The Foxplaying out from the back goal
  18. I can't comprehend seeing a keeper actually parry the ball away from goal
  19. Why does it look like a summertime episode of this morning where they've ventured outside
×
×
  • Create New...