Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Calzaghe no doubt a legend in his own right, but come on Hatton fought the absolute world class fighters at their finest. I love Calzaghe he did what he did and again a world class fighter.. but I agree Hatton edges it for me.
There is frustration in that challenge, he wanted to impress. I still think a red was harsh, but it was clumsy, and over zealous… we will see better from him in this league
I have a feeling Monga gets on if we weren’t down to 10… but yeah, the starting line-ups have not been good. We can’t continue to say he knows how to change a game with subs, all he is pretty much doing is bringing on those that should start anyway.
I just hope Marti doesn’t go with Skipp and Soumare again, I don’t know what he sees in that pair.. they make the defenders nervous and provide nothing for the attackers
A harsh red card I felt, unfortunately we didn’t see much of him today. He is a good player and I think with winks in the middle he will be much better than what we did see today. Seemed to be a challenge out of frustration more than anything else