Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

StanSP

Member
  • Posts

    93,305
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    275

Everything posted by StanSP

  1. Going down with a whimper. Players have given up. Ruud can't be arsed. Not one thing to even get excited about or feel like anything will change second half. Drab, dull, lacklustre, morbid. All understatements for tonight.
  2. Another contender for 'worst half I've seen this season'. I expected nothing. And I'm still disappointed.
  3. Followed by a player's 'we go again against Chelsea' and Ruud's 'we will react'...
  4. Hoping it's just an injury otherwise that's fvcking weird
  5. Facundo starts but so does Ward. Imagine.
  6. Another club to add to the pile
  7. We somehow salvage 10 pts. 3 wins over Wolves, Ipswich and Southampton and a draw with Man Utd. Nowhere near enough as damage already done. Concede a fvck load more with Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool still to play. Let alone the likes of Brighton and Newcastle who could easily hit 3 or 4.
  8. Would have been great if this was raised in the FCC recently. I couldn't see anything about it in the most recent minutes.
  9. He forgot where his other thread went...
  10. Whose idea was it to play cricket in rainy season in Asia? Should have all been played in Dubai or UAE
  11. Bonnie Blue's fridge?
  12. I'm excited for the sole reason I'll be going with my bro and it's my first visit to the stadium...
  13. Dorgu red card.
  14. He's done his calf. Don't think he'd do any better than Rashid in those circs.
  15. Wow. What a game. Huge win for Afghanistan and totally deserved. Unbelievable scenes. Azmat with a 5fer.
  16. Pressure getting to Afghanistan...
  17. What site did you use? Forgotten the one I usually use.
  18. Woah. Here we go. Root out. Huge moment in the game!
  19. Root cramping up on the way to a match-winning innings. Reminds me of Maxwell struggling in that epic World Cup game but class and talent showing through to end it with a win. No doubt Afghanistan haven't forgotten about that too
  20. Buttler doing his job. Root ticking away. This is about to get very interesting if they stay in for the next 10ish overs. Likewise if Afghanistan even get one wicket...
  21. Root needs to bat like Zadran did first innings. And then have adequate back up from Buttler and Livingstone. Otherwise there's only one way this game finishes. Afghanistan just need to keep it tight. I think England will do it. Probably take it to the last over.
  22. Definitely not Michael Keane.
×
×
  • Create New...