Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

StanSP

Member
  • Posts

    93,305
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    275

Everything posted by StanSP

  1. If i was Ruud I'd get him in and start him on Sunday.
  2. Pic isn't showing. When is this dated?
  3. Took me ages to realise what a 25-game squad is but then realised you'd made a typo.
  4. Think I saw something in this thread that Liverpool is almost definitely going to be moved but I can't remember the reason why
  5. He wants to leave doesn't he?
  6. Cucurella can be as moany as Fernandes sometimes.
  7. Bournemouth by the looks of it...
  8. Fvck, I've done it to myself now.
  9. Shins it like Schlupp did at WHL once.
  10. Don't do it, Bilo
  11. Wolves defending Not even bothered about marking.
  12. Ask and ye shall receive...
  13. That expected connection of KDH and Cucurella getting a goal for Chelsea!
  14. What a dive by KDH Even did the cheeky David Luiz look as well.
  15. Sanchez is not reliable enough for Chelsea.
  16. Wolves defending just as bad as ours.
  17. With how their league form is faltering you'd think they might take Europe seriously though.
  18. Ffs, Sky Sports have just advertised Wrexham vs Birmingham on Thursday as the 'Hollywood Derby'. Sickening.
  19. Be interesting to see what squad is chosen to travel to Hoffenheim on Thursday.
  20. What's he said? Is it just in response to all the vile abuse he gets? I'm not defending him, I couldn't care less about him. But fans need to learn to take it as much as they give it to fans sometimes.
  21. It wouldn't benefit them really. Just makes them look even more financially incompetent that we can't spend anything (because of their stupid spending in summer).
  22. Sky Sports is a load of crap. Clearly just clickbait.
  23. Very much doubt the club will allow it considering their push for digital pre-season.
  24. But it doesn't make our situation any less painful
×
×
  • Create New...