1993fox Posted 7 April 2015 Posted 7 April 2015 This really is pathetic from the club. Not even an apology for the inconvenience? Disgraceful.
1993fox Posted 7 April 2015 Posted 7 April 2015 i genuinely want a red kit with cambiasso on the back, but we've got no red kits and no cambiassos. fvcks sake. The red kit is beautiful, I need to get my hands on it asap. Apparently still in stock in the Bangkok store so I'll need to pop over to Thailand some time soon.
stripeyfox Posted 7 April 2015 Posted 7 April 2015 This is unbelievable, and yet utterly believable at the same time.
VLC86 Posted 7 April 2015 Posted 7 April 2015 The red kit is beautiful, I need to get my hands on it asap. Apparently still in stock in the Bangkok store so I'll need to pop over to Thailand some time soon. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone and bring a wife back as well.
stripeyfox Posted 7 April 2015 Posted 7 April 2015 qulity bnter. thinking outside the box, could they turn v's upside down! I see the entrepreneur in you!
1993fox Posted 7 April 2015 Posted 7 April 2015 Kill 2 birds with 1 stone and bring a wife back as well. Wish it was that easy, I'd be quite picky in finding my wife.
shade Posted 7 April 2015 Posted 7 April 2015 I see the entrepreneur in you! limited edition as well, in 30 years, "remember when the club shop ran out of A and had to replace them with upside down V, well I've got one of them". you'll make a fortune, like stamps with errors on them!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.