The Year Of The Fox Posted 6 April 2015 Posted 6 April 2015 Finally ordered my Cambiasso home shirt yesterday. Thinking I want it signed by him with a picture and stick it in a frame as he's not going to be here next season unless in a coaching capacity. Had an email from lcfcdirect today- They've ran out of the letter 'A' and aren't sure whether they're getting any more in Which players of the current squad (or any previous player) could you get printed on the back of without needing a letter 'A'? King Nugent Huth....
Stevosevic Posted 6 April 2015 Posted 6 April 2015 i saw that earlier too. Cambiasso has been popular since they went half price i imagine
st albans fox Posted 6 April 2015 Posted 6 April 2015 If this is genuine, then its unbelievable. are we running a PL football team or Sunday league outfit? i
Countesthorpe Fox 1884 Posted 6 April 2015 Posted 6 April 2015 This happened with me, took me three attempts, first they didn't have any 1s then they didn't have any s's and finally after 3 months of waiting
st albans fox Posted 6 April 2015 Posted 6 April 2015 I presume 'kramaric' hasn't helped this situation. Did no one anticipate an increased demand for the letter A ??
The Year Of The Fox Posted 6 April 2015 Author Posted 6 April 2015 I presume 'kramaric' hasn't helped this situation. Did no one anticipate an increased demand for the letter A ?? Vowels are quite vital aren't they
st albans fox Posted 6 April 2015 Posted 6 April 2015 I bet we have a drawer full of z's and q's Seriously, it wouldn't shock me
The Year Of The Fox Posted 6 April 2015 Author Posted 6 April 2015 I bet we have a drawer full of z's and q's Seriously, it wouldn't shock me
Gio Posted 6 April 2015 Posted 6 April 2015 Finally ordered my Cambiasso home shirt yesterday. Thinking I want it signed by him with a picture and stick it in a frame as he's not going to be here next season unless in a coaching capacity. Had an email from lcfcdirect today- They've ran out of the letter 'A' and aren't sure whether they're getting any more in Which players of the current squad (or any previous player) could you get printed on the back of without needing a letter 'A'? King Nugent Huth.... This is completely ridiculous, how can we run out of letters . And they don't know whether they will get any more in when there is clearly still a demand for names with the letter 'A' in, that's pretty pathetic. However there are a few others: Schlupp Upson Moore Wood Schmeichel quite a few when you actually think about it but Most of the names that will be more popular do have an 'A' in
ealingfox Posted 6 April 2015 Posted 6 April 2015 Im usually the first to try and defend the club in these sort of situations but that is ridiculous! For them to say they dont know if they are getting more in is embarrassing. Someone has asked for one so the first thing you do is get more in! Also my surname has an A in it and I want at least 1 Cambiasso shirt so they had better bloody get some As in. Twats
foxfanazer Posted 6 April 2015 Posted 6 April 2015 There goes my chance of getting Bakayogo on my shirt What a shambles
foxfanazer Posted 6 April 2015 Posted 6 April 2015 Finally ordered my Cambiasso home shirt yesterday. Thinking I want it signed by him with a picture and stick it in a frame as he's not going to be here next season unless in a coaching capacity. Had an email from lcfcdirect today- They've ran out of the letter 'A' and aren't sure whether they're getting any more in Which players of the current squad (or any previous player) could you get printed on the back of without needing a letter 'A'? King Nugent Huth.... Morgun and Woods
The Year Of The Fox Posted 6 April 2015 Author Posted 6 April 2015 I'm thinking Cmbisso People will get the gist won't they?
Leeds Fox Posted 6 April 2015 Posted 6 April 2015 I remember when Piper came on the scene and I wanted a shirt with his name on, and the club had ran out of P's. I was glad later on that season mind. I also once went for a shirt with Izzet on the back and got home to realise it had the wrong number, and that was from the club shop.
foxfanazer Posted 6 April 2015 Posted 6 April 2015 I'm thinking Cmbisso People will get the gist won't they? He's mgic you know Estebn Cmbisso
st albans fox Posted 6 April 2015 Posted 6 April 2015 Embarrassing. Club is so tinpot sometimes I suspect you mean embrrssing ?
shade Posted 6 April 2015 Posted 6 April 2015 I suspect you mean embrrssing ? qulity bnter. thinking outside the box, could they turn v's upside down!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.