Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
BridgfordFox

Latest odds on relegation

Recommended Posts

Posted

I will put 20 on us to go down, means it won't happen...

Was thinking the same before the Swansea game in order to cover myself with 'drown my sorrow' money in case we go down but didnt bother as I thought it might tempt fate too much...

Posted

Imagine being someone who wanted Pearson out a few months ago.

Those are the same people that never wanted him in, and continued to want him out even when we were running away with the league last season... so I'm sure they still feel they are right and Pearson should be gone.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...