Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Robert Huth

Col how come you use the bad run as a stick to beat cambiasso with, saying things like no player can be any good if they're in a team that bad, but you claim schlupp was amazing in the same period for the same team? Especially considering he was actually worse.

Not wanting a fight or to ruin the thread, just genuinely wondering what the logic is there, other than wanting to claim cambiasso isn't as good as he clearly is?

Just wondering

Col how come you use the bad run as a stick to beat cambiasso with, saying things like no player can be any good if they're in a team that bad, but you claim schlupp was amazing in the same period for the same team? Especially considering he was actually worse.

Not wanting a fight or to ruin the thread, just genuinely wondering what the logic is there, other than wanting to claim cambiasso isn't as good as he clearly is?

Just wondering

Why not start a new thread about this then. It's NOT Huth related.

Just wondering

?

I don't get you mate. Genuinely.

I've consistently said they were all as bad as each other for ages. Sure, they'd all have the odd 'better game' but by and large they were pretty pants for yonks.

That's really my point..where yourself and others were tearing into Schlupp, you (and others) were continuing to reify Cambiasso, when he himself was also poor.

Recently they've all shone. Schlupp, Morgan etc..All the lads that got a good proverbial kicking on here have all come good. Whereas Cambiasso has never received such negativity.

Typical Babs.

Miss the point by emphasising the bad example.

No problem..pick many others.

I always double take when you make a post. Your member name is uncomfortably close to 'Cov City Fan'. What are you keeping in the closet other than a dubious collection of insipid sky blue football shirts?

Please take this to the cambiasso = Class thread where neither I nor Col will reply.

This is the Huth is the best signing/player/reason we stayed up thread.

I can't reply. .I'm banned from it.

I always double take when you make a post. Your member name is uncomfortably close to 'Cov City Fan'. What are you keeping in the closet other than a dubious collection of insipid sky blue football shirts?

That's old.

Try harder.

We weren't even shit for any extended period of time. We just kept losing to tiny little moments in the game. We've definitely been better recently and Huth has definitely helped but it's wrong to just say every single player was poor for the first half of the season. Some people change the narrative of the season to fit their agenda depending on which thread they are in. 

That's old.

Try harder.

So are you from the sounds of it.

It may be old - but it still endures.

O.K. here are some entertaining anagrams instead...

'Calcify not'

'Cynic aloft'

'City of clan'

'Fly icon act'

'Fly coca tin'

'Icy loft can'

'Coy fact nil'

'Clay fit con'

How's the new convertible by the way?

So are you from the sounds of it.

It may be old - but it still endures.

O.K. here are some entertaining anagrams instead...

'Calcify not'

'Cynic aloft'

'City of clan'

'Fly icon act'

'Fly coca tin'

'Icy loft can'

'Coy fact nil'

'Clay fit con'

How's the new convertible by the way?

Make a point on the football?

This is a football forum not a youth club.

At least you did try I guess, that must have taken some thinking about.

Cmon..try on the footy

Archived