Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Robert Huth

Man is a city legend already, really hope we can prise him away from Stoke regardless what league we are in next season.

To be honest i am confused as to why Stoke even let him come to us.

Man is a city legend already, really hope we can prise him away from Stoke regardless what league we are in next season.

To be honest i am confused as to why Stoke even let him come to us.

Think Shawcross is a similar mold to him plus they couldn't be arsed getting him match fit I believe.

Stay up, and he's ours I hope!

A lot of the Stoke fans want him back but apparently once you've lost Hughes favouritism that's end of your career under him.

Bloody hope that's the case. Getting Huth permanently is one of our top priorities should we stay up.

Surely we can offer Stoke a fair whack for him in the Summer? They have other options, we need to keep hold of him... pay them whatever they want

He'd be in his last year there, not a guaranteed starter, we'd build our defence around him.... we just need to stay up!

Usually with these types of loans, there is a purchase agreement in place. Does anyone know if this is the case here?

Been told nothing in this he returns to play for Stoke next season.

He has been allowed to go out for games and fitness nothing else.

Hopefully he hands in a transfer request. Surely he'd want to be first choice here rather than potentially on the bench at Stoke and we can give him 3-4 years, he's only got a year left at Stoke.

If Stoke said that they'd only give us Huth if we gave them someone in return, who's the best player you'd be willing to give away? Vardy? Schmeichel? Schlupp?

It's completely hypothetical  but interesting to know how much you value him...

If Stoke said that they'd only give us Huth if we gave them someone in return, who's the best player you'd be willing to give away? Vardy? Schmeichel? Schlupp?

It's completely hypothetical  but interesting to know how much you value him...

GTF Gally and Bakayogo or whatever his name they can have all 3 for the price of 1 lol lol

Huth is the foundation stone of our recent resurgence.

The difference he makes is quite dramatic.

Knowing that you have a rock at the back makes everyone else play better..and thus it's been.

A very very shrewd signing by Nigel was this one. I feared that he wouldn't get fit. I was mistaken.

I don't think he's a 60k+ a week player. Not at Stoke. Their 'average wage' structure won't be quite as high as that. He wasn't a stand out player there so wouldn't command the top salary.

It does show the issues we may have if we stay up. we surely can't stick to that supposed wage ceiling and expect to attract good enough players to make our season more comfortable.

I think even if it's £5mil fee and £40k a week wages (that's being pessimistic) it's worth paying it. He's a Premier League quality defender that we can attract. He's not getting any younger but we'd be mugs to not take a chance on it.

Huth is the foundation stone of our recent resurgence.

The difference he makes is quite dramatic.

Knowing that you have a rock at the back makes everyone else play better..and thus it's been.

A very very shrewd signing by Nigel was this one. I feared that he wouldn't get fit. I was mistaken.

That's without mentioning the leadership he has brought to the team. The glue that has brought us all together.

I think even if it's £5mil fee and £40k a week wages (that's being pessimistic) it's worth paying it. He's a Premier League quality defender that we can attract. He's not getting any younger but we'd be mugs to not take a chance on it.

He works for us. So he's worth a decent whack but they won't be able to ask too much if he wants to join us as it's his last season.

Just incredible. another game with no goals conceded.

He leads the team from central Defence.

Just fantastic.

Perhaps the best player ever to play for Leicester.

Retire his shirt (whatever the number is).

Archived