Guest Posted 30 April 2015 Posted 30 April 2015 He's played 90 mins in 8 league games for us. W4 D2 L2 14pts Champions league Form. Got to hope that he gets back fit for our last 4 games AND we sign him to a 3 year contract in the summer.
Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot Posted 30 April 2015 Posted 30 April 2015 Any news from the presser in regards to his fitness, and King/Nuge/Schluppinio?
cc_star Posted 30 April 2015 Posted 30 April 2015 Any news from the presser in regards to his fitness, and King/Nuge/Schluppinio? King/Schlupp doubtful, Nuge out Huth should be the No.1 bit of business in the summer IMO
Guest Posted 30 April 2015 Posted 30 April 2015 Any news from the presser in regards to his fitness, and King/Nuge/Schluppinio? They don't know yet. Nuge is out for sure.
Swiper Posted 30 April 2015 Posted 30 April 2015 Sucks that Nuge is out yet again. I don't understand how it seemed like there were slight chances of him playing in the last two, but he's now definitely out for Saturday. Eith his injury is either more serious than we know or there really was 0% chance of him playing the last two and keeping the "we're giving him a late fitness test" ploy going was just a way to give opponents one more guy to worry about. If it's the latter, then why would Nigel not wait until gameday to rule him out?
RedSoxUK Posted 30 April 2015 Posted 30 April 2015 Think the LCFC report said it "wasn't as bad as first thought." Just a precaution for Huth. Perhaps King's will be more serious. Such a shame to lose players so early on, I can't think of a game in the last Pearson tenure when injuries have hindered us during a match early on.
Heart-Shaped Fox Posted 30 April 2015 Posted 30 April 2015 Along with Cambiasso he has been only player showing real class and premier quality
Guest Posted 30 April 2015 Posted 30 April 2015 Definitely the player who has turned our season around. He should be offered the captaincy next season too.
Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot Posted 30 April 2015 Posted 30 April 2015 Was it the same knee he's had ligament trouble with?
Torten Posted 30 April 2015 Posted 30 April 2015 I really do think we'd have got at least a point if we hadn't lost Huth. To be fair to James, I thought he was fantastic and his link up play with DD was a blast from the past.
Guest Posted 30 April 2015 Posted 30 April 2015 I really do think we'd have got at least a point if we hadn't lost Huth. To be fair to James, I thought he was fantastic and his link up play with DD was a blast from the past. Me too. possible win. Please be fit for our last 4 games.
Sunbury Fox Posted 30 April 2015 Posted 30 April 2015 Huth would have been good enough to play in O'Neill's defence back in the day. If he is fit on Saturday I will feel much more confident of a result.
CPW22 Posted 30 April 2015 Posted 30 April 2015 Anyone know the chances of him being fit for Saturday?
st albans fox Posted 30 April 2015 Posted 30 April 2015 Anyone know the chances of him being fit for Saturday? Will know at 11-45 Saturday. If u get there early, you might see him having a fitness test! Seriously, I doubt the club will be letting Newcastle know how we are likely to set up.
LanguedocFox Posted 30 April 2015 Posted 30 April 2015 Along with Cambiasso he has been only player showing real class and premier quality I think that is rather insulting to Schmeichel, Mahrez, Vardy, Nugent and Albrighton, among others.
Rushden fox Posted 30 April 2015 Posted 30 April 2015 Huth would have been good enough to play in O'Neill's defence back in the day. If he is fit on Saturday I will feel much more confident of a result. No way I'm dropping Elliot or Walshy...unlucky taggart
Spudulike Posted 30 April 2015 Posted 30 April 2015 Schlupp is back in contention...http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/striker-missing-for-newcastle-test-2432870.aspx
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo Posted 30 April 2015 Posted 30 April 2015 Schlupp is back in contention...http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/striker-missing-for-newcastle-test-2432870.aspx If we get Schlupp and Huth back for Saturday, I think we'll thump the Geordies. Really hope they're both available
Guest Posted 1 May 2015 Posted 1 May 2015 If we get Schlupp and Huth back for Saturday, I think we'll thump the Geordies. Really hope they're both available Me too.
Guest Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 What a leader this guy is. absolutely fantastic today again. Now played 90mins in 9 games W5 D2 L2 17pts - on that form we'd be second in the prem!! Sign him NOW!!!
Guest Col city fan Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 This bloke has made a huge difference. I say again, getting him in on loan (and getting him fit) has possibly been Pearson's best bit of management this season. I think he's key to our recent success.
DennisNedry Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 Brilliant loan deal for us. Wasyl and Wes have improved alongside him too.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.