Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingcarr21

QPR tickets still available

Just seen on Facebook that QPR fans have returned some tickets. But the ones in C1 block i can only assume are tickets reserved for businesses that havent taken the tickets so are released to the public. If anyone wants to correct me on that go for it.

Disgraceful how they try and sell it to us that they have been made available because QPR haven't used their allocation. Surely the tickets would be near the away fans then! If true about these seats being reserved for businesses, then it is awful that so many real fans would have missed out. Fair enough if its sponsors and is part of contracts but even so.. still a shame.

theres loads in c1. a few in j1 and a a load high up in h1. going to ring the TO on my lunch break to see if i can swap my tickets. anyone got the number to hand to save a google search? 

0344 815 5000 (option 1)

Just seen on Facebook that QPR fans have returned some tickets. But the ones in C1 block i can only assume are tickets reserved for businesses that havent taken the tickets so are released to the public. If anyone wants to correct me on that go for it.

could these have been the tickets reserved for helping birch do his fun run collecting?

I get we'll have returns but how about the rows of spares in G1?? Very strange

Hopefully should be a great atmosphere but I hope we can finish the job this Saturday so I can relax and enjoy the conga :P

there were some in G2 but not in g1

in regards to c1/c2. i have had tickets there before and they came from academy players families. i used to know a guy whose lad was in the academy and he used to get 2 tickets for his folks (they have to be requested they aint just given) and he gave them me and my mate. we were sat with a load of lads between 12-18 all in full lcfc track suits disecting the game!

could be them tickets? 

there were some in G2 but not in g1

in regards to c1/c2. i have had tickets there before and they came from academy players families. i used to know a guy whose lad was in the academy and he used to get 2 tickets for his folks (they have to be requested they aint just given) and he gave them me and my mate. we were sat with a load of lads between 12-18 all in full lcfc track suits disecting the game!

could be them tickets? 

There's rows of tickets on sale now in G1, I just got my missus a ticket

Archived