Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Lift for QPR....

My lad is looking for a lift from London for the QPR game as i managed to get him a ticket in the East stand after they sent loads back, he can stay up in Leicester or travel straight back whichever is easiest....

Many thanks in advance....

Just looked and its 2 & 1/2 hours with 2 stops for £38, where did you find that as i will go for it.. Cheers...

st pancras to leicester should have 0 stops its a direct train london to leeds (or sheffield i forget which)

All the St Pancras trains seem to stop at Bedford then its a bus to Leicester for some reason....

That's right, must be engineering works being carried out that weekend, cheapest I see is £14 each way for an adult but horrendous journey times as like you say it's a bus from Bedford in both directions.

http://www.buytickets.eastmidlandstrains.co.uk/buytickets/combinedmatrix.aspx?Command=TimeTable

Typical isn't it? Bank Holiday Sunday and there's engineering works or whatever, 

It's not the end of the world for me, it just means my usual 20 minute journey to Leicester is now 50 minutes.

Doesn't seem to just be East Midlands trains either because there's buses from Nuneaton as well which is a different line

Archived