lcfc matt Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 Hi I'm after this seasons home shirt as I do not like the new shirt they will be playing in next season.you may be wondering why I I didn't buy one at earlier in the season,I didn't because I wanted to see what the new one would be like and frankly I don't like it hence why I'm after this seasons one.i went in the club shop and asked if they had any left and they looked at me like I had three heads.if anybody knows where I could possibly get hold of one it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance Matt
Langley Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 Hi I'm after this seasons home shirt as I do not like the new shirt they will be playing in next season.you may be wondering why I I didn't buy one at earlier in the season,I didn't because I wanted to see what the new one would be like and frankly I don't like it hence why I'm after this seasons one.i went in the club shop and asked if they had any left and they looked at me like I had three heads.if anybody knows where I could possibly get hold of one it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance Matt That shop in town by the market will have some
stix Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 http://www.jcsportsdirect.com/shop/Leicester-City-Shirts-and-Kit/4
lcfc matt Posted 26 May 2015 Author Posted 26 May 2015 Thank you both much appreciated I looked on jc website and they appear to be sold out at the minute.but I will go and have a look this week thanks again :-)
Merging Cultures Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 I'll sell you mine. What's your starting price? There is a reserve.
1993fox Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 Same here am not a fan of the hospital gown collar and am looking to purchase a red/black kit from this season Have gained a fair bit of weight eating large amounts of East Asian food with tiny Asian chopsticks so only a 2XL will do, starting price 40 British pounds sterling take it or leave it.
Webbo Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 That shop in town by the market will have some I rang Monday, they don't. They've still got a few from the year before though.
aussie-fox Posted 27 May 2015 Posted 27 May 2015 I'm also in the hunt for one. I collect them and have them on display in my man cave in Australia. I usually just get them at end of season time on the cheap as I don't wear them. So if anyone has one in good condition in means size no larger then size L and would be interested in selling there's, get in contact with me and let me know your price (including postage to oz)
possiblygeorge Posted 27 May 2015 Posted 27 May 2015 If anyone is also able to help sort me out with one too that'd be great! Home or away (red) would be nice.
Ozwin Posted 27 May 2015 Posted 27 May 2015 Yeah I went in JC Sports and he's ran out, only got them in like XXL or something.
HEGGSY Posted 27 May 2015 Posted 27 May 2015 I've got a Size M with Mahrez on the back and Patches. I'd sell it. Never wear it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.