Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wellman

New player on the way?

More info on

Gylfi linked with City

24.08.2004 - The Cunning Fox

City are reported to be after Icelandic international Gylfi Einarsson. He's been on target for Lillestrom this season and mostly used up front in the last games.

He's been a sensation in the last games and given Lillestrom a great boost with his goalscoring form. But before he started his goal rush Lillestrom wasn't shure if they wanted to keep the Icelandic player.

He's out of contract by the end of the season (in October) and a few other clubs has shown an interest in him. He played up front for Iceland with Eidur Gudjonsson in the game against Italy and could be a good addition to the City squad.

Gylfi Einarsson factfile:

Club: Lillestrom SK (Norwegian Tippeliga, highest division)

Born: 27.10.1978

Position: Stirker/Midfield

Hight: 1.82

Previous Club: Fylkir

More info on

Gylfi linked with City

24.08.2004 - The Cunning Fox

City are reported to be after Icelandic international Gylfi Einarsson. He's been on target for Lillestrom this season and mostly used up front in the last games.

He's been a sensation in the last games and given Lillestrom a great boost with his goalscoring form. But before he started his goal rush Lillestrom wasn't shure if they wanted to keep the Icelandic player.

He's out of contract by the end of the season (in October) and a few other clubs has shown an interest in him. He played up front for Iceland with Eidur Gudjonsson in the game against Italy and could be a good addition to the City squad.

Gylfi Einarsson factfile:

Club: Lillestrom SK (Norwegian Tippeliga, highest division)

Born: 27.10.1978

Position: Stirker/Midfield

Hight: 1.82

Previous Club: Fylkir

15503[/snapback]

He is a trialist apparently.

http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagen...p?newsid=130184

Well if this is true we had beter shake a leg and get on with signing him up...window is closing for permanent signings. After Monday we would be restricted to loan deals...Still think we need a hard B@stard in midfield. Or at least someone who can be a bit creative.

However, I would settle for this guy if he can play on the wing!

Well if this is true we had beter shake a leg and get on with signing him up...window is closing for permanent signings.  After Monday we would be restricted to loan deals...Still think we need a hard B@stard in midfield.  Or at least someone who can be a bit creative.

15621[/snapback]

I don't think there is a transfer window for the football league only the premier.

Well if this is true we had beter shake a leg and get on with signing him up...window is closing for permanent signings.  After Monday we would be restricted to loan deals...Still think we need a hard B@stard in midfield.  Or at least someone who can be a bit creative.

15621[/snapback]

I don't think there is a transfer window for the football league only the premier.

15625[/snapback]

That's correct. :thumbup:

Havent hard about him before, but the information aint bad. But i have seen mickys signings!!! :ph34r:

15679[/snapback]

Yeah, maybe we should give you all the money micky has spent and see who you sign. Oh hang on.... Micky only had £1million to rebuild a whole squad. Why the hell aint we in the premier, sack the muppet now!!!!

:rolleyes:

Yea spot on babylon sack the muppet. Why do we need to rebuild the whole squad? maybe replace some of the players taht left. And we have perfect young players to do that. GET YOUR HEAD FROM OUT HIS ARSE!!!!

15621[/snapback]

15625[/snapback]

That's correct. :thumbup:

15626[/snapback]

Sorry! I forgot...however, does it mean that we won't be able to buy any prem players, given that prem clubs won't be able to sell them because of the window?

Yea spot on babylon sack the muppet. Why do we need to rebuild the whole squad? maybe replace some of the players taht left. And we have perfect young players to do that. GET YOUR HEAD FROM OUT HIS ARSE!!!!

15690[/snapback]

Errm, Don't think Babylon could get his head anywhere near Mickeys arse due to all the knives in the poor blokes back.

If you're so cock sure of your point TB, then tell us even with the benfit of hindsight who you would have signed pre season and what your starting 11 would have been against West Ham, which youngsters are good enough and why.

(Champ Manager scores are no justification)

Havent hard about him before, but the information aint bad. But i have seen mickys signings!!! :ph34r:

15679[/snapback]

Yeah, maybe we should give you all the money micky has spent and see who you sign. Oh hang on.... Micky only had £1million to rebuild a whole squad. Why the hell aint we in the premier, sack the muppet now!!!!

15688[/snapback]

Then why did he sign some passengers :?:

Archived